Please Anonymize My Account

Goodbye. This place has become unsupportive and increasingly hostile against me. Don’t need that in my life. Good bye lol

3 Likes

Good luck Arturo. I hope you find your way always.

Best wishes. Sorry to see you go.

I agree that this hasn’t been a healthy, supportive place for you lately. I’m sorry, I’ve been trying to stay on top of that but I miss some things. I don’t blame you for wanting to take a break, but I hope you might come back when you’re feeling better.

5 Likes

What happened arturo…who did what to u…??? Can u tell me…???

2 Likes

Good luck Arturo. Enjoyed reading your health stuff. I need to work on my diet health more.

Cheers

1 Like

Oh no! :frowning: I missed something. Sorry to see you go!! I hope someday you come back

1 Like

No, really. Anonymize my account. I can tell a lot of you hate me. It’s as much for me to feel better as it is for everyone here. It’s better I go and not hurt anyone else. It hurts just writing this, I can tell you’ll judge me for this. I have no hard feelings towards anyone here so all I can figure is it’s just you guys.

Thank you Anna…

1 Like

Take care @anon1571434 :v:

@anon1571434 dude you can’t be right about people hating you on here? I don’t hate you I thought you were one of the “smart ones” on here.

I’m pretty right. I have evidence.

I quite enjoy your sarcasm most the time lol

2 Likes

Funny lol sarcasm?

For what it’s worth, I don’t hate you Arturo, and I’m sure many of us don’t.

1 Like

This is my second time leaving. I’m just bumping this thread to get my account anonymized. I’m not coming back this time.

1 Like

Arturo, I apologize for what I said earlier. I didn’t understand the full context of the situation and was just going by what I saw. I said this in my PM too, but I’m not sure if you saw that.

1 Like

Take a break for a couple of days but I wouldn’t Anonymize your account.
This is permanent.

2 Likes

@anon1571434, please don’t leave the forum. It seems like you’re going through a bit of a rough patch right now and that’s just when you should be able to rely on the forum.

I don’t think anyone hates you so don’t worry about that. Also, if anyone is posting something that you’re concerned about, please flag it so the Mods can review it.

11 Likes

Hey, you’re smart, interesting, and loads of fun to argue with. I know we butt heads occasionally, but I feel you’re a real plus for this community. Please don’t leave – it will be poorer without you. :heart:

5 Likes