People that motivate you to lose weight

Someone to encourage you and who is knowledgable about nutrition is almost a must-have if you’re trying to lose 100 pounds like I am. My goal is my high school weight.

My sister is taking a break from her bf, and is living here with the family. She knows everything about nutrition and is in very good shape. She’s inspired me to start eating better, and without that influence I wouldn’t have even begun.

#weightlossadvice

8 Likes

My sister also inspires me to lose weight,

However in a very different way.

She was a successful model and works in fashion on television sets now,

Needless to say, she’s in awesome shape.

I don’t want to be the fat sister.

That motivates me…

:rofl:

5 Likes

I stop wearing baggy clothes and all of a sudden people start worrying that I’m losing weight lol

Idk…does that motivate anyone here to lose weight lol?

1 Like

Motivation to lose weight doesn’t have to come from a person. There are many other reasons why people want to lose weight.

2 Likes

Solid point

1 Like

I want to lose weight so I can see if I’m a good candidate for a pacemaker so maybe I’ll stop passing out all the time. I also want to be able to run again. I really miss running. Plus it scares me that if my daughter were to run away toward the road I wouldn’t be fast enough to save her.

3 Likes

When I pass 300 on the scale, that’s when I panic and sooner or later a plan forms to lose weight, although this latest episode was a bit late in reacting. I’m at 315 lbs right now, having lost about twenty pounds. I hope I can keep it up.

2 Likes

Runner’s high is very addicting. The high speed & observing the distance traveled is quite gratifying.

4 Likes

When family members tell me I look so different…like they aren’t used to seeing me look so thin. That motivates me to lose the remaining weight.

2 Likes

Probably the reason why in the Summer Olympics we watch Usain Bolt explode with speed in the 100m sprint. Very fast with lots of strength.

2 Likes

Right now, I’m so impressed with @TheBest and his new method that I want to try the same. I got at least 50 lbs to lose, realistically about 80 or more to be truly healthy.

3 Likes

I have about 90 more pounds to lose and it does seem possible thanks to @eighteyedspy23.

2 Likes

Here’s a video about the analysis of Usain Bolt’s sprinting ability.

2 Likes

People that motivate you to lose weight

5 Likes

To be honest, if I ever tried losing weight it would be because I was depressed and trying to kill myself. I’m a healthy 120 so why lose weight when I’m fine with how I look.

2 Likes

Goldenrex u don’t have any weight to lose! Ugh must be The whole Cali self image thing… jk!

1 Like

It’s weird for me the whole impetus to weight loss. I was always a skinny guy but Invega left me over 50 lbs heavier than I ever was. I just recently lost over 45 lbs, I still have 15 to go but I remembered in August when I was 205 that is when ■■■■ just hit the fan for me… when the nurse had to move the weight over to the 200 mark I was so ashamed… I started logging my weight, my basal calories burned, and how many calories I burned while working out. That really helped me stay on track- I would really like working out and weighing myself after then logging it all. I felt like it was my job. But yea it was all myself and it’s been since August that I’ve been working at this. The key is literally working out, no sugar, really low carbs, enough protein, and maybe 2-2.5 meals a day. I’d be able to lose it easier if I wasn’t on ap’s That slows my metabolism so it’s hard to make a difference in the Calories in vs calories out ratio. But good luck. Stick to that quick rule and no more than 10 lbs a month of weight loss otherwise it’s bad for u apparently

What does your “bf” mean?

1 Like

body fat percentage

I’m super fat now but my mom keeps trying to convince me to lose weight and go back to when I was super anorexic and purging because I “looked so good and was healthy”

Tbh idk how to lose weight in a healthy way

1 Like