People staring at me all of them

i haven’t leave my house for 2 months. during those times i didn’t go to school also, everytime im around people i can see and feel their stares on me, their heads turn around to look at me with disgust and then their face melts its real isn’t it. i dont want to be around humans anymore i dont want to be human anymore i wish i could live in a dream… people faces melt and force me to drink it like soup…

3 Likes

Have you seen a psychiatrist, antipsychotic might help but it can have horrible side effects

1 Like

the last time i saw one they just said it was hallucinations caused by anxiety and gave me citalopram only

Hm. That’s a strange solution for hallucinations.

1 Like

yeah… my country healthcare is not very good. istill have a bit of sanity left i can hold onto…

1 Like

Consider getting a second opinion from a different psychiatrist? Idk, maybe mention antipsychotics. Obviously it’s up to you if you really want to go on that medication. It did help me though and quite a few others here. Your hallucinations sound horrific.

1 Like

ye and i think it is just past trauma from being in a fire… i will consider that thank you :heart:

2 Likes

i like ur picture. welcome

2 Likes

thank you, it is from my favourite web novel!

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

I am so sorry you are having these sx, @acidicbeetle. The crux of my 9-year delusion was being in a reality show. I thought everything and everyone revolved around me. Sometimes it was unbearable. I hope you feel better. I agree that AP’s could help your sx lessen. Good luck.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.