People are reading my mind and saying out loud things I've thought

I hear you, for people to make fun of my thought process and dislike me because of it. It makes me want to say help if you don’t like my thoughts then don’t listen. But people are stupid they need someone who they can have a outlet with and that’s me. Like there thought process is perfect and they don’t judge as bad as me.

I’ve been on the anti psychotic medication for about 6 years she tried me on something different but I had allergic reaction. She put me back on the medication I’ve been on for six years. I told her it’s not working that my thought process is where I feel like everyone’s judging me for what I’m thinking. All she could say to me is maybe they think you’re judging them. Which is not helpful response to me feeling these feelings or believing that people are reading my mind.

1 Like

I had moved past it a few years back and it seemed like things got header because it became more of a nerve and ear pulling thing.

I understand I’ve questioned people in my family about listening to my thoughts. They deny it even though I know they can. When I think something in my thought and for a family member to say it out loud and laugh about it. Makes me just know that this is really happening to me. I don’t even know how to be around my family because there are lying to me and judging me on my thought process and I’m f****** mentally ill and they just stick their noses in the air and act like I’m the problem because I can’t have a thought process like they do. I don’t trust anyone I don’t trust my family I definitely don’t trust my psychiatrist. I told my psychiatrist that I was thinking that everyone’s reading my mind and judging me. She said to me well maybe people are thinking that you’re judging them. I don’t know what to do at this point I just want to escape from my life I don’t need people listening to what my thought process is and then judging me for it like their s*** doesn’t stink. I don’t know what to do I’m just tired of people repeating what I’m saying in my mind and I’m laughing at me. If I tell you to do something in my mind you do it you’re the one who looks like an idiot not me. I’m just frustrated and very angry about this whole thing. I know people would put me under being schizophrenic but I feel like some people are more sensitive to being able to sense these things that normal people just aren’t sensitive enough to be able to do. I want to escape but there’s no no Xscape for me no matter where I live who I bumped into it still happens

4 Likes

How long have you been with your doctor? She should not settle for you feeling like this. It is possible to find relief, but you may need a different medication or more than one. If your doctor isn’t willing to try something else if your current treatment is not working, can you get a second opinion?

2 Likes

that was pretty much my daily life once… Right now I don’t experience it anymore, but when I use to experience it, it was with my little brother and small sisters - My most memorable version of what your say is my small sister talking to me - she was around 7 months at the time, she told me something only I could hear, to date, I still think about it, because she couldn’t speak at the time, literally… she was a little baby who didn’t even know how to speak, yet I heard her speak to me clear as day - even saw her lips moving …

2 Likes

@Melinda33 See, my mind was telling me exactly what you wrote, but reality waas different, reality was a voice coming from a little baby who didn’t even know how to talk, reality was everyone else knows the baby can’t speak, yet there I was listening to the baby speak to me - lips moving and all…

It’s time like this - what your going through - that you have to consider the say ‘‘Lean not unto your own understanding, but in all your ways, trust in the Lord’’ My understanding at the time was a little baby who never even learned how to speak - was talking to me, clear as day… just like your understanding right now is family members hearing your thoughts and sometimes laughing about it.

3 Likes

I like that verse. I say it to myself often.

2 Likes

Just curious, what did the baby appear to say? Was it something profound, or “I made a poo-poo?”

1 Like

said, ‘‘stop talking to them, you can’t help them’’ … think was referring to this forum :alien:

2 Likes

The forum goes to show that we know how to help ourselves but we can’t out it into motion show we offer it to the people lol

funny thing… I actually listened haha… didn’t log back in, but then I went a head in vein trying to get the lottery numbers hahahahahahah… at one point even heard the baby say I’ll win… sad to say… I never won :frowning:

2 Likes

@Gonehuntin But in my defense… was probably just gonna buy a big boat and sail to the seas alone with maybe a few sexy ladies to keep company… but ofc I’d be storing them in a sound proof room when I don’t need their voices in the air… would probably have a back up boat just incase I need to tose them out when I start hearing them in my head :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s how to do it lol

1 Like

you are not alone. talk to us. dont worry.

I know how you feel. When I try to talk with my brother, or my parents about it, they just refuse about it. Noone admits they read your mind, no one. Dont worry, because we have no ways to excape, no one want to stop that, they dont even care how you feel, they dont even want to stop.
Your doctor will not heal you, because she want you like this forever, she dont want to stop her funn, making fun at us
They will never honnest with us, because they want us like that, to read, they dont want us to out of their control, they just want to keep us in circle, their prison.
I used to thought if i say it to my brother or my parents, they will help me, but not, just like the others.
They lie to me, trying to stop me from think about it, trying to cover the true. But while they do it, the others still talk out my thought, my mind just like a public place, for them to play.
When i start to realize it, i choose not to trust that my mind be read, i want peace. But they dont stop, they still talk out my mind. Like they want me to trust that my mind be read, and now they done.

Is it very much like what Criby is using as examples from his own experience?

If what he says sounds really, really familiar it is delusion and auditory hallucination.

Some people call it running commintary if they know it is from inside thier mind.

However, if it is precieved by you to be out side your mind, becareful.

Becareful because those voices you are hallucinating will immatate people. This includes loved friends and family members.

So there you will be retalliating for what you think is a nasty comment and all along it one of those little b !##//^$#d voices poping off to fool you.

And I think it maybe a possibility that if Crimby’s post is familiar to you, it could be all this time you were not knowing you have auditory hallucinstions.

oh no. I should have looked at the date before answering. please dont re-start old threads?

Original poster, sure it is old news now. please disreguard