People after me

Don t like what these people think of me. They don’t treat me like a real person They always try to poison me and speak harshly to me. They verbally abuse me all the time. They think my intrusive thoughts are my real thoughts. I need help.


Talk to your psychiatrist ASAP. He or she will give you advice on what the right treatment option is best for you. I’ve been in that place before too. Meds have helped me feel better during those times. Hope this helps and I do hope you will feel better soon @see121.


Yeah, I agree, definitely talk to your pdoc. You could go to the hospital if it is feeling that urgent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.