Schizophrenia.com

Patterns: the new number avatars

I just noticed today a lot of number and letter avatars. not only that, I pick up on patterns…what is this?
Of course no one is going to know…but there is a definite pattern here…what I can say is the L and the 7, the D, the B all mean something…plus L7DB forms a 7 and LBBB forms an L…plus my avatar is right in the mix with all that…and there are other things in the patterns too

this is something I noticed immediately…I know some people here can spot patterns too…

I’m trying to tell myself that this is NOT a numerology code. Just a coincidence. I even have a small piece of smooth metal in my pocket that says so.

This is NOT a numerology code. But Wow these huge block letters scream out don’t they?

1 Like

I think it is all random. I do not see any patterns.

Because it is personal to me, as only I would know the patterns, and maybe a few others who knew my wife and i in the past or whom I have told more detail of what they mean. I also notice the colors go along with it as green would match the D and red/orange match the L

I woke up this morning, came on to this site, saw all these block letters and number, and i thought I was hallucinating lol
Man it threw me out of sorts. I guess I have to get used to them

its just someone posting on a thread, there is no pattern,

the only way there could be a pattern (and this is highly unlikely) is if everybody with those avatars were somehow communicated and coordinating their posts in a certain way and why would they even do that?
could it be a hidden message between these people? is it a conspiracy of suck a mammoth proportion that renders us all completely inept?

or could this just be our brains trying to make sense of something that doesn’t make any sense?

2 Likes

Isn’t the letter (or number) the first character of the person’s username? Mine is “Twang” and my letter is “T.” What the colors indicate, I don’t know.

2 Likes

It really wouldn’t have anything to do with the posters, nothing intentional at all…You would have to understand how synchronicity works, collective sub-unconscious, and universal harmony…where a number of seemingly unrelated people or objects can be formed together to give a message.

I was part of a Native Shamans circle for awhile and they are adept at reading signs in patterns and in nature, so for me it comes naturally.

1 Like

the colour is just to separate the people who have the same letter at the start of their username i think

That’s what they mean on the forum. I was talking about the specific pattern I saw when i looked at the board…again, if the numbers and letters 7, L, D, and B all meant something to you, then you would spot the pattern, and especially the way they are arranged.

1 Like

what do these patterns tell you then?

i didnt understand what you were talking about before?

sorry i thought you were talking voodoo haha

I don’t see patterns but the block letters are distracting to me. You have to think about them.

I found the geometrics easier to spot + remember. I knew the differences between those with very similar patterns.

2 Likes

I am having a difficult time identifying the new block letter avatar with the people/names. @77nick77 is the only new avatar I can identify, because it’s a number - unique

1 Like

No voodoo, LOL

I don’t want to give too many details…late wifes first name begins with L and that letter has been known and used for some time…7 is a ‘sign’ number…the other letters are letters of peoples names i was just talking to about the number 7 and other connections within the past 2 days…
and among people i know we often communicate by writing just the first letter of a name, like we would refer to you as D…though you are not the D in the pattern :slight_smile:

1 Like

These letters are the first character of the username, M =mjseu and I suppose those who have no avatars assigned to them by themselves, they get these avatar numbers/characters randomly automatically as a new system.

1 Like

maybe its a case of over thinking it,

most of what you are talking about there seems to be like what i would call ‘loose connections’ but i don’t know the real medical term for it tbh.

I realize medical terminology refers to it as loose connections or rather this:

“Ideas of reference and delusions of reference describe the phenomenon of an individual’s experiencing innocuous events or mere coincidences and believing they have strong personal significance. It is “the notion that everything one perceives in the world relates to one’s own destiny.”
In psychiatry, delusions of reference form part of the diagnostic criteria for psychotic illnesses such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, or bipolar disorder during the elevated stages of mania.”

However if you were to take up this same issue with true Shamans or people in spiritual & religious prophetic circles, they would tell you these are indeed signs from another source, synchronicity, and collective sub conscience, even God or angles communicating. Those beliefs have been around for thousands of years, whereas the delusions of references are just a modern medical invention…and i am not saying some people don’t have delusions…just saying I see patterns and have even seen patterns that are confirmed by physical evidence.

I get 11;11 and 77 numbers all the time…everywhere. If you Google the 11:11 phenomenon you find it has meaning…

Revelation 1;20 for an example:
“The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.”

Sorry and this is completely OFF topic but the idea of Voodoo always makes me smile. When my sis was about 6 or 7 and I had Just gotten home from my very first hospital stay. I was in a bit of negative symptom swing. I just sat in my little space and stayed in my head and barely interacted.

My tiny kid sis had seen a movie about voodoo and how the voodoo doctor released the people from the zombie curse. I bet to a 6 year old… negative symptom looked just like a zombie curse.

So she got some rattles and a whistle and some blue baby powder and got chicken bones out of the trash and tied them together and pricked her fingers because all good magic has blood of some kind… (when your 6) and she finger painted herself and came into my little room and threw around this powder and made such an annoying, loud racket and the chicken bones and the jumping around was really making me feel nauseous.

So I got up and took a bath because I was covered in sticky blue powder and it was itchy. I took a walk to get away from the noisy spectacle that my sis was making, swinging around chicken bones on a string… and I had to admit, getting up, taking a bath, having a walk on a nice day, being outside in the sun, having a good lunch did make me feel better.

I just remember thinking as I took my walk that day… my sis did break the voodoo curse.
She was so cute when she was 6.

4 Likes

Your sister has very powerful magic !!!

1 Like

that sounds friggin hilarious hahaha,

even at that age she was helping your mental health haha :slight_smile:

1 Like