Pain, pain, pain, pain

Everywhere I look it’s just pain
I am pain

3 Likes

Hang in here there you will heal

1 Like

i hope yoy have swings and that it will be over soon; just remember that ofter a dark nigth coms the morning…

Many people do not know it but there is such a thing as emotional pain. You can’t describe it and you can’t point to it. But I think it can be severe. If that is your form of pain I hope it gets better in a short period of time. Or if it is physical pain, I hope that gets better too.

2 Likes

I have mental pain that will never heal. I think I will need ECT for my brain to heal from it.

4 Likes

if it’s physical pain see a doc. if it’s mental pain cry it out and maybe a therapist can help.

1 Like

Maybe you could try to lighten your mood through an act of will. I’ve found that I often turn ordinary boredom into “existential dread”. Sounds more picturesque, but it also wears on you harder. Look for something you like to do. Go through that again and again until you find something that tickles your fancy.

1 Like

If it’s mental pain, see your pdoc., and maybe try therapy. If it’s physical pain, see your primary care provider.

I have osteoarthritis all over my whole body and if I did nothing, I would be in constant pain. To treat myself, I practice yoga for a half hour everyday. I meditate for 15 minutes twice daily. I take 10 mg of CBD once daily. I take Naproxen twice daily. And I get 9-10 hours of sleep every night. It all seems to work like a charm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.