Who else had to take a bit of pain even on meds?

I guess I am a life long sz… yeap… a life long patient, a marginal too, who went on meds and the other therapies a bit late…
But did you accept the pain for a time too or you always seeked help against it?
Me, I still take a bit of the mental pain, even my pdoc said, that I’ll always suffer, not a cool thing from her, if you ask me… some of the other docs said to pay efforts now too…
Tbh, I don’t want more meds now…

3 Likes

I do suffer from emotional mental pain everyday. But with a little bit kf effort I drift away to a wonderland where I could care less. Honestly i wish i didn’t have this much mental pain, even with therapy i still suffer. Oh well

1 Like

I deal with some mental issues every day. There’s always something atleast minor. But I just accept it.

1 Like

So you believe in the efforts too even in our illness? Yeah, some of my docs said to start to do ghem… they didn’t find the med, who gives me a life… maybe to have a life it’s up to other things?
I was used to my isolation, now I see that this wasn’t normal… I was given up for years too in fact :unamused: I knew so much despair, that I was mean too in the past and just a fukked up person… the people judged me severely on my vices, so I was alone for years…
I was just scared, that my paranoia sometimes gets strong still, idk what is this… I shouldn’t be afraid from the paranoia, isn’t it? :thinking: yeah, I am scared of dying from sedentary now or some other illness, this is new since I started to discover the reality lol…
You don’t seek for more meds either too, isn’t it?
I’ll have my benadryl in a few now, it relieves even my paranoia a bit, strange med lol…

1 Like

Physical or mental pain?

I have a somatoform disorder as well, so my mental pain hurts physically too…
Idk, my online bf seems to not answer me lately… I was alone for the last 20 years, except my mother… I can’t keep no one it seems…
My despair is a very hard thing too in fact… some say it’s a sin even…
Maybe I’ll get better in total loneliness, some did it like that it seems :smirk:

Something has worn me out. I’m not the same person as I used to be. It’s not depression, it’s something else. Like something that has lost all hope.

I have those issues as well, i try to look as i need to get out more often, anyways, i take benadryl for paranoia as well ]= lol. I dont look for new meds i aready drink 8 as it is
/

1 Like

I’ve been there, don’t go there now pls… it’s the hell there, for real…
Push yourself as much as you can in the positivity, it’s all possible still, for real.

1 Like

Oh, benadryl too? Heh :relaxed: yeah, I need this med cause my evenings are still prone to too much paranoia… I wait 2 hours after I take the benadryl, to calm me enough :slightly_smiling_face:
But I was surprised , that it calms down my anxiety and my paranoia too, lol… it calms down your paranoia too really? :slightly_smiling_face:
I found this med on my own here, it’s without prescription in my country… I didn’t expect, that it would help lol…
My pharmacist said, that it’s a food supp, but I don’t believe this… it’s an antihistamine and it really does smth to me lol…:relaxed:

I suffer from mental pain, even though I am on med’s, but as I have gotten older a lot of that pain has gone away. A lot of it is because I’ve gotten much more used to solitude. I’m happy to be alone. This site is great for me to interact with others, and I don’t need much more than that. I do still have some social needs, but a lot of the painful edge on that has gone away. I’ve lost much of that desperate feeling I used to have.

1 Like

You would take the pain if you started to feel, that you progress, as I feel it now lately, after my years of not trying to get better? My crashes are severe though still… but all the other meds made me crazier… I’ve tried many… some of them were bad for my paranoia, the others bad on my negatives, some others - bad for my somatoform disorder…
Maybe it’s my choice to not take more, so you probably can’t understand why do I complain about my pain still… am not proud to complain though lol…
Well, my paranoia from the neighbors was tough today, that’s all… I was staring at them, to see if they know that I am a sz or keeping some secrets, later I just turned smashed from fatigue…
Is it too hard for you to try to help me, while I am so sick and lost?.. :pensive: while maybe it’s not good to complain while I still try to get better? I broke the ears of some of you here, that’s all…
I still take the pain though, without wanting more meds… I’ll post one song on the song thread now, its French, but it’s called “the hell” lol :no_mouth::neutral_face:

yeah benadryl calms me down a lot. same here i get it off the counter.

1 Like

Does this happen to someone else too - to turn desperate in the evening? I wonder if tomorrow I’ll have new strengths again… every evening I crash still, idk if this will change…
@Waffles , yeap, it’s a cool med and it works lol :slightly_smiling_face: the herb sleeping meds never worked on me heh…
Benadryl puts you to sleep too? Heh… I even found at the time, that there’s a study, which says that this med seems yo help sz lol…
Do you get paranoia still, waffles? Sorry if I ask too much… I guess we should accept this for now, isn’t it?
Hugs

I’m in mental pain everyday. Most of the day. My body is worn out from my sedentary lifestyle. I’m in bad health overall. But I don’t suffer pain physical. My condition did decline also my strength.
I have a not so good diabetes, and for the sake of god, I can’t quit the sugar and smoking on my own. And there’s nobody that would help me with that. Because nobody here in the house has mental or physical health problems.

The temptation to fall back into the old pattern is too great. And honestly I don’t care about my life anymore. Sometimes I get some positive thoughts, how to change to a better situation, but they shortly, after they came up, gets destroyed by all the negativity inside me.
I was two days ago to my psychologist. She lowered my dose of Risperidone by 1 mg for the mornings.

It’s like there is no escape out off this situation. And I’m suicidal since couple of months. I hope, I don’t get physical probelms in the short future.

2 Likes

Well, I had a bad relapse in my late twenties. Took me a year to recover. I was on meds.

2 Likes

You won’t get physical problems, try not to worry…
Get well fast too on the suicidal thoughts lol :slightly_smiling_face:
You are kind to me too, thank you :relaxed:
Yeah, we are many to suffer sheesh, what times… One psych nurse told me, that in these modern times, there’s more younger mi people than before lol…
I’ll cross fingers for both of us, we are probably lonely too :sweat:

1 Like

I see nick… idk if my illness lasts since years… maybe that’s why I am bad.
I feel that I grew up with this lately, but idk if I’ll get real better… I do too few still…
I wonder if I’ll feel guilty one day about all my writings here… I guess I was not good, just complaining…

1 Like

Yeah, I have been suffering on meds. I still have positive symptoms, and still have isolation.

It does work for me, lol. Melatonin calms me down too, not everything that works on me can work on you lol. Oh it does put me to sleep, it mellows me out haha. Yeah I do, it really sucks I wish I wasnt so paranoid. Its ok I dont mind it lol.