Paging @Wonderdonkey!

where are you @wonderdonkey ?

I’ve been wondering this too…I miss his poetry …and I enjoy reading his thoughts… @wonderdonkey where did you run to?

1 Like

He was given a two-week suspension for continually targeting delusional users. The second someone posts they’re having trouble with a delusion or hallucination, d00d shows up to play the shaman and encourage folks to play with their delusions. He’s been repeatedly asked not to do this over the years and he continually ignores requests. My personal opinion is that a permaban is appropriate. He has no interest in his own recovery and he appears to be here to damage the recovery of others.

4 Likes

I don’t think wonderdonkey is his current sn!

And not again! Not banned again! I like him he has a good soul but wish he would avoid the shamanism

@wonderdunk is his current name

1 Like

He appears to be here to push it. He reminds me of that guy in group in the psych ward who is there to make sure that everyone else stays as sick as him. I’m sure he’s a good guy, but he’s not healthy to have around.

3 Likes

Problem is, he’s a grown man…50 something year old…and young members could be vulnerable because he comes across as very intelligent and knowledgable.

If he was delusional and 22 years old I think it’d be a diff story…because people would pass him off as being delusional

But he wows you with his rhetoric so that it makes it believable

How does he type so much so fast btw???

1 Like

I see your point there. For those of us with a little more “insight” (ah I got the use of the word right) :grin: his not shamanism poetry is a good read, and laugh sometimes.

Thank you @turningthepage I forgot he had changed it to wonderdunk.

1 Like

Were you around in the old days @mjgh06, or are you a newbie :grin:

I was around 2012-2013 briefly on the old forum…then I didn’t join the new forum til late 2014

I say we give him one more chance?!?!?!

I have been here since the site was first opened before the site change. I just would get into a psychotic state, disappear for awhile and then forget my logons and create new several times over the years. I am hoping I will remember this logon. I think I had it before the site was changed but can’t remember.

So an oldie here.

2 Likes

Oh I see you joined on this name January 2015

But I only really noticed you lately

1 Like

Well for the past 5 yrs I was in a med coma - so that was part of it. lol Off meds I am getting back to my original personality - I like myself much better now than a sleeping zombie.

He’s had a lot of chances over the years. It’s not my call and I’m not even moderating right now (still have the buttons, but not using them). It’s just one user’s opinion.

3 Likes

I agree with you pixel

2 Likes

Hmm I didn’t notice but your right…he needs meds and shamanism doesn’t work for all of us…I need meds not magic…although magic would be fun

1 Like

The last time one of our pied pipers talked me into going off meds, I damaged my finances and my marriage. That’s why I’m so allergic to people pushing others to interact with their symptoms.

2 Likes

I try to promote the power of laughter…that’s how I interact its all a joke…but the meds have made a diff I can ignore them better I feel better too …so how’s Canada today?

2 Likes

I went to take a tradicional chinese medicine degree believing I could help come to terms with my illness and fuse my spiritual side with my technical side, it was a bunch of bullcrap and new age agenda, mixing ignorance from the past and beliefs that szs see spirits and communicate with spirits. Result? I ended up full of symptoms and in a bad shape, if it wasn’t for the recovery approach of this forum I would probably end up psychotic again.

Unfortunately, I believe that freedom of speech is very pretty but some idiots should shut up.

3 Likes

I ment like being able to disappear I know I can’t but it would be fun…

1 Like