Thank you, goodbye

You guys are great. @Szadmin if you could please remove my account.

NO!!! @Samples32 you’ll leave us wondering forever how you are doing. You gotta at least drop in every so often.

1 Like

I am doing great. I will always be doing great. If I drop in, I might drop out.

Why so serious?

Well whatever you think is best for you.

Will be here.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but, I really need to get serious.

It’s time to go back on meds. Your last thread ‘notmoses please help’ shows things are going a bit left of centre for you. Would I be correct?

1 Like

Oh no - please reconsider @samples32 - you will be greatly missed around here.

2 Likes

Actually, just the opposite.

I will miss you too @wave.

1 Like

Did you have the exorcism yet? It was today, right?

Whatever happens, (as my dad used to say) hope the sun shines warm upon your face.

1 Like

Why don’t you take a bit of a break then come back refreshed - nothing has to be permanent

1 Like

Hm, was I exorcised of demons? I don’t know. Did I learn a lot about how I operate, yes. I am going to take it and run with it.

1 Like

I think it really does. This website allows me to wallow in sz. I can’t do that anymore.

Well, this place is here if you ever need it. And as much as this place is going to miss you, for your sake, I really hope you’re right, and you don’t need it anymore.

But it’s always here, just in case. Godspeed.

1 Like

If I’m to put 2 plus 2 together and get 5, then I think this is what happened:

1. Go to exorcism thing
  2. Instead or as well, meet a cold reader
  3. Cold reader messes with your head.

If you consider the cold reader therapy, then just realise therapy has no antipsychotic value.

1 Like

I for one am saddened that you will leave…maybe I’ll hear from you on facebook? don’t be a stranger…I love you.

3 Likes

@samples32

I understand putting the sz on a shelf and doing other things…

I will also miss you… and thank you so much for your past help… support and kindness…

Wishing you the best of luck in everything you do.

4 Likes

:heart: take care of yourself :heart:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

Good luck. You were pleasant and nice. Good luck in your life.

2 Likes

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Defiantly wont be the same without you. I hope you find what your looking for. All the best.

1 Like