Oops i cant remember if i took my meds

So i ate them twice hopefully ill get a boost im sure i didnt take them originally, who bludy knows

1 Like

Count ur pills then…!!!

1 Like

My pills are a mess i need to get a pill box but im worried im going to be 60 years old if i use that

1 Like

I use a pill box and highly recommend it. Now I know whether or not I’ve taken my meds yet. Better to remember and feel like an old person for it.

1 Like

No ways i dont wanna feel like a grandpa

I didn’t want to either, but I’m doing better for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats good i suppose but i dont have the will to fill the boxes each with pills its a mission

Do you have someone else that wouldn’t mind filling them for you?

No i dont have anyone im super lonely. I already feel like grandaddy that is why i dont want a pill box ill feel like 90 years old

Aw, I’m sorry, buddy. :frowning: Maybe set alarms on your phone, then? I used to do that as an alternative to a pill box.

1 Like

Yea maybe ill try that

2 Likes

I set alarms and have a pillbox!
It really helps.
Age has nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

It may be better than feeling like a five year old. My mom dishes out my pills most of the time.

1 Like

I use a weekly pill box. I also have a list of all meds, dose, etc. It’s very important that I keep my list up to date.

If I can’t remember if I took a med I just skip it and take it the next time. I think doubling up is dangerous.

3 Likes

I have a hard time remembering too.

Get into the habit of flipping over your pill bottle when you’ve taken them, then you know if you had them or not.

1 Like

I also use a pillbox. It really helps me.

i also use a pillbox

I have a timer cap on my pill bottle. It automatically counts up from the last time the bottle was opened, so I always know when I took my last dose. And I set an alarm on my phone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.