One can dream ✨

My most normal dreams are to become a clinical psychologist. Pay my student loans off early. Make enough money to have all my bills paid and still be comfortable. Nothing lavish though. And to live in a tiny house.

My magical but possible dream is to travel to the most beautiful places in the world and trying all different types of food.

My most magical dream would be to travel to any point in my past that I wanted to go to at the snap of a finger. And stay there as long as I want. Which probably translates to being a kid forever.

2 Likes

Nice dreams. But do you want to travel alone or with your significant other? Also, if you became popular, think about how it would affect your partner’s life too.

My point is, once you get into a long term relationship, ideally you two should have common goals / aspirations…

1 Like

I’d love to study psychiatry. I want to move out of my parents’ house. Learn to drive. Marry my boyfriend. Get my head in order.

2 Likes

:rofl:

That is not happening in this lifetime.
If I start making a lot of money, he would quit his job I guess. Money :yen::money_with_wings::yen::euro::pound::moneybag: talks

1 Like

I want to work for myself…

I’m thinking a micro farm on less than 5 acres and a woodworking shop to keep me busy

and a kid, I’m gonna raise my own

2 Likes

I always dreamed of being heavyweight boxing champion of the world. I’m getting close but my future is still up in the air.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.