On The Topic Of Cleaning. . .

SoO0…,

Cleaning. Tidying Up. Assorting. Assembling. Cleansing. And So Forth.

For Me, I Have Found, Is Not Very Useful. Growing Up, (After A Long Day), I Would Make It Home And Jus Throw Everything In The Floor. Put On A C.d. And Pass Out.

But!, As I Have Gotten Older. Passed Some Tests. Failed Some Tests. And Disappeared.

Returned With The Notion, That, If You Hate Cleaning, (And Who Doesn’t), You Can Look At It Thus Way. Before You Start Cleaning. Sweeping. Wiping Down Counters. Mopping. Organizing Your Books, Notebooks, And Other Assorted Items. Notice How Far You Came.

You May Have Hated To Take Medicine. You May Have Not Trusted The System. Your Doctor, Your Case Manager, Your Psychologist. And On And On. Your Family And Or Friends.

But!, If Your Biggest Hurdle Right Now Is Cleaning.

Look In The Mirror And Say, ‘NOT BAD AT ALL, SELF’!. Which May Seem Weird. Cause…, Well…, Who Does That?. Well…, Except Unusual People. UNUSUAL PEOPLE LIKE US (!!!).

Point Is, As You Find A New Sense Of Meditation In Cleaning Your Living Space. Not Only Are You Tackling One Of The Normal Problems We All Face. Connectivity Of Sorts. But!, You Have Been Climbing A Mountain And Learning Personal Techniques To Defeat That Monster.

And Now, You Are Facing One That Is Easy To Take Care Of.

Jus Begin To Clean. And The Rest Will Follow Suit. And You Can Be Proud Of How Far You Have Came!.

N e Hoo.

Jus Some Quick Thoughts On Why The System Still Believes In You.

Because…, It Can Be Done!.

laLAla

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

i vacuum the upper floor of the house on saturday… that’s my chore… my mum does the rest. I’m glad i can just do that already… but it takes some energy to build up to it the whole week.

I keep an entire house clean pretty much all the time.

I like having a clean house, it makes me feel good.

Still, I struggle with motivation and let some things slide.

Trying to be more accountable to my chores with a chart my husband bought me.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Energy.

Yup!. Fatigue Is A Topic I Had To Battle Daily A Few Years Ago.

You’ll Learn, With Age Comes Grace. And Even Virtue.

If You Scan Grocery Items. Modestly Test Them Out. You May Find Some Chemicals That Can Fight Fatigue And Lift You Up Without A Crash After The Chemicals Disappear.

It Jus Takes Some Quick Effort And You May Locate Your Personal Key.

Jus, (As Radiohead Says), ‘Go Slowly’.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

what kinda chemicals you mean? like cleaning products?

Hmm?. . .

I Was Thinking More About Any Type Of Energy Drink. They Even Sell Colourful Packets.

Called ‘Energy Rush’.

Now, I Could Be Wrong. But!, Cleaning Products In Chemical Form To Clean Could Be A Bad Idea.

I’m Not An Expert. But!, Read The Label & Follow Directions.

Cause Eating Soap Could Cause A Stomach Ache!.

ah yea, energy drinks. I don’t drink those cause it’s a bit sweet for me… i don’t know, the ones my mum buys for my brother at least, those are way to sweet.

I do drink coffee though.

Hmm. . .

I Use To Drink Coffee. And Honestly That Can Be Helpful.

But!, I Always Search For The Halo Of The Hypothetical Pyramid.

Kinda Fun. Like I’m Testing The Government.

But!, Thaz Jus Mee… . …

you mean like what you can get the most energy out of? Like coffee and energy drinks and that the energy drinks give more energy?

Hmm. . .

I Have Found That Coffee Stimulates On A More Pinpoint Level. But!, The Crash Is More Intense Than Energy Drinks. Although, If I Drink Two Larger Cans Of Energy Drinks, Back To Back I Have More Nervousness After The Intake Process Is Over.

I Have Recently Discovered, The ‘Energy Rush’, And So Far, With What I Have Tested. They Seem Like The Best Bet. I Have A Plan To Search Again. To Find One That May Click.

A Bit Better Than What I Have Discovered So Far.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

A Chart Is A Great Idea.

It’s Easy, For Me Personally To Lose Sight In The Cleaning Process.

It Sometimes Jus Doesn’t Feel All That Important.

One Book Out Of Place, Kinda Seems, Irrational To Put Any Kind Of Worry On.

But!,

If One, Creates A Simplistic Chart That Speaks About The Quick Observational Items Requiring Thought. Requiring Action. Requiring Self Appreciation. With Quick Reward Perhaps.

For Instance, Create A Useful Chart That Completes The Cleaning In One Day. With A Simple Reward After The Chart Has Been Completed. You’ll Find, That The Scope Of Cleaning Is Actually A Very Easy Project To Finish. It May Take Up A Bit Of One Day.

But!, The Rest Of The Week, Can Be Fulfilling Dreams And Hopefully Hopeful Things?.

N e Hoo.

Jus A Thought.

1 Like

Perhaps!. . .

And Energy Drinks (!!!).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.