On a rotisserie chicken binge lately...haha

yes , two days in a row we have had a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli. so moist and so delicious…might do it in a couple weeks…they are only 7$.

11 Likes

Yeah @jukebox cooked chickens are a great deal. We get them for $9 Canadian. Another $5 buys a salad kit. Dinner for two for $14.00. yea!

4 Likes

Rotisserie chicken is delicious,

And you can make chicken stock with the bones.

6 Likes

It is like 5 bucks at costco…

6 Likes

i get a free rotisserie chicken every month for a year as a special deal for getting a sams club membership, so good rotisseries chicken so juicy and i love the skin

3 Likes

When I make corn tortilla enchiladas I used picked off meat from a rotisserie chicken…anyone else do this?

2 Likes

Sometimes the grocery store has really good deals on roasters and we cut one up.

2 Likes

Rotisserie chicken is usually our Friday night staple. We make toasted chicken, ham and pineapple sandwiches. I must try the corn tortilla enchiladas as a change.

An old friend of mine used to invite people over for dinner. She would stick the rotisserie chicken in a roasting pan and pretend to her guests that she had cooked the chicken herself lol.

4 Likes

I’ve never bought one of those rotisserie chickens at the grocery store. You’re making me think that maybe I should. I’ve only had Boston Market rotisserie chicken but maybe I’ll try the grocery store

2 Likes

I think KFC sells rotisserie chickens too…

2 Likes

Last time I had rotisserie chicken was in 2013 for my mom on mother’s day

2 Likes

It costs more to buy a raw chicken than a rotisserie chicken. They taste so good!

1 Like

Yeah - im always buying Cooked chickens with the intention of making a proper meal with it with roast potatoes and veg. But i end up devouring it on its own off the bone.

1 Like

I’ve worked in grocery store delis and had to prepare the rotisserie chickens. They are tasty and we always sold a lot of them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.