Om's Madhouse 3

My schizophrenia started with a voice whispering “crazy, lunatic”. Afterwards there were delusions, tv was talking about me, my cat was a robot etc. And then eloquent voices.

3 Likes

Voices make comments even on my fantasies. If I imagine that I am eating, a voice will say “don’t eat you fat ■■■■■■■”. If I imagine that I am sleeping, a voice may say “wake up”

I am willing to follow you my master.

2 Likes

Lol. I’m just kidding bro

2 Likes

Lol I always read the posts in Oms Madhouse. It’s a good post.

2 Likes

The nice voice told me a bedtime story once while I was falling asleep. I got images too, they went with the story. Sad that a lot of my memories are of voice stuff. I gotta get out more.

2 Likes

Really? Did it say a lullaby?

It did, but it wasn’t on the same day it told me a story. It sang me “Hush Little Baby, Don’t you Cry.” The one that goes “and if that mocking bird don’t sing, mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring.”

2 Likes

I’m peeking into this thread. How are you @Om_Sadasiva?
My voices seem to be quiet right now, thanks to my antipsychotic meds.
I also have a hallucination that acts as an “assistant” to all of my hallucinations.

2 Likes

I’m fine. Saner than ever. Minor delusions, infrequent voices. I am good. What about you?

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you’re alright!
I’m okay. I was hallucinating this fairly new hallucination yesterday, but other than that, I’ve been having paranoia again. But it’s not too severe for me to be concerned at this moment. I will keep you updated.

Do you suffer from paranoia as well?

1 Like

Yes, sometimes. Mainly aliens spying on me and cameras. But I am well lately

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you are doing well. My trauma makes me extremely paranoid, all the time. I find it the most difficult thing to deal with.

Paranoia is not the worst symptom I have.
TV delusions are the worst thing lately

1 Like

Voice told me that she’s spiritually weak and told me to meditate. I get something different every day that’s progressing to something.

So did you meditate?

I’m not really into that. Maybe I’ll do at some point

Mine don’t give names

How many are they?