OMG this website is so addictive nowadays

I feel like I am superglued here.

I mean it 's great and all this site, except that I am trying to prepare for potential job interviews!

CAN you lovely people give me encouragement to strike a balance between coming on the forum and doing outside responsibilities? :pray:

10 Likes

@Zoe do 20 minutes of forum and 40 minutes of job seeking related activities each hour.

1 Like

I can’t. I’m addicted too.

2 Likes

hmm, that sounds like a plan,thankyou! :pray:

1 Like

It is crazy addictive right :hot_face:

2 Likes

hehe i spend a couple hours on the forum every day too… usually after din dins till i go to bed for evening tv.

1 Like

I hear this alot from newish members. Its the sense of inclusion and acceptance that keeps bringing you here.

The novelty will wear off.

1 Like

I am not addicted, I spend lots of time here as I cant do much irl, I stay in bed lots of the time except when hanging out with friends or when playing video games.

1 Like

I dont use the forum when busy.

1 Like

How about, for every 30 minutes you prepare, you get 10 minutes on the forum? That way it’s a reward for hard work

1 Like

Lol inclusion and acceptance aren’t my experience here. But I think I quite like that.

2 Likes

Good luck with your interviews! I’m thinking of going to stay with my grandparents up in the mountains/and not taking my laptop with me so I take a break from online/social media. <3

1 Like

Thanks so much Gab_B I was waiting for someone to say that as I needed it lol.

no online for a while sounds cool. Would be good to see what difference it makes!!

1 Like

thanks @Leaf :four_leaf_clover: and @CoCo :desert_island:

that helps me.

work hard, play hard yeps

2 Likes

Your probably overthinking it. As to why someone has not replied to your post within 5 mins.

For the record i like your posts, you are included.

2 Likes

Not my style, but fine.

1 Like

Yeah, I spend way too much time on this website. But I don’t really have anything else to do.

1 Like

Yea when I was at my worst in bed all day, I just spent all day on here, which was fine IMO

1 Like

me either, except my dishes and I have to leave to go get meds in a few minutes.

2 Likes

@Leaf @Headspark

it is nice having people on here, I like an active forum

2 Likes