Official hot sauce thread

i love hot sauce, I went through a bottle of ‘Louisiana sweet heat with honey’ hot sauce in about two weeks. I always forget to buy it when i’m at the grocery but my mom bought me some.

to hot sauce! :yum:

3 Likes

I always put Tabasco in my foods

2 Likes

I love hot sauce. I put it on my baked potatoes and in my ramen noodles

1 Like

eww yum. I never thought to add it to my baked potatoes. sometimes I put salsa on them. next time i’ll try it.

I love hot sauce.
I use Franks hot sauce because Costco sells 2 big bottles for a cheap price.

3 Likes

I use sriracha hot sauce. So good

4 Likes

yeah I love sriracha too. I ask for it on my subs at subway. was watching this youtube cooking channel a little while ago and the guy was making homemade sriracha.

3 Likes

Srirachi is the best with noodles mmm. And then theres spaghetti with tomato soup

4 Likes

A friend of mine got me these:

Couldn’t taste any heat in them. Also don’t taste heat in Sriracha these days. Here’s my go to for putting some pep in my sauces:

It’s pretty much pure heat with very little flavour, so I like to add it to Frank’s hot sauce or garlic chili sauce.

:blush:

2 Likes

Wow this would set my innards on fire!! :fire:

1 Like

I used to eat this

1 Like

I personally don’t like hot sauce. But there was an episode of guy’s grocery games where they made all kinds of really good food with all kinds of hot sauces and peppers. This one chef grounded up Carolina reapers the camera guy was coughing and crying

1 Like

I have always used tabasco and recently started using sriacha sauce…don’t like super heat and I don’t drown my cajun dishes I make with cayenne…

1 Like

I add cayenne and sriracha to my smoothies
My favorite treat is dark chili chocolate. Spice goes so well with sweet

3 Likes

I like to have enough heat to pop a sweat. Thing is that I have spice in at least half my meals so my tolerance is up there these days. Probably a good thing I don’t use benzos…

2 Likes

My girlfriend got me a one year subscription to a hotsauce of the month club, two new bottles of small brand hot sauce.

2 Likes

Hot sauce with fresh lemon in noodles,
mmmmm.

I like franks buffalo sauce, on everything.
hard boiled eggs,
deviled eggs,
microwave eggs (scrambled) with cheese…

1 Like

I would empty out the sauce and collect the bottles

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of hot sauce. Can’t eat any right now because of my surgery. But yeah I love hot sauce :yum:

3 Likes

“Pepper Plant” original California hot sauce. We gobble that stuff down with most meals. It is so good. It is my favorite hot sauce.

1 Like