OD on the coffee :) :)

well i bought a coffee filter machine, it was 40euro, and the taste is just magic, a lot better than instant coffee, i’m on my second cup-- OD time again

3 Likes

Your posts are always fun and positive, Pedro. Thanks for that!

Keep it up!

Blessings,

Anthony

My pot is almost done, just a couple of minutes away. Ahh it smells so good.

thanks Rad,

i was only a beginner in relation to coffee consumption but now ive moved up the ladder and invested in a coffee machine, best buy of the year, i can now taste the full flavour of coffee. Coffee has replaced beer for me, all systems GO…

That’s a great replacement! Alcohol and meds don’t mix well lol.

I recently bought a great coffee machine too. It’s a Cuisinart. Top of the line. And you’re right–a good machine really brings out the flavor!

Enjoy your coffee!

Blessings,

Anthony

I just bought a tub of preworkout mix-powder that you mix with water. It’s got caffeine, vitamins, energy stuff and a vasodilator in it. Gonna go crazy in the gym! I drink coffee too, but usually just a cup in the morning and a cup in the afternoon. In school I drink coffee like 4 times a day. My legs and butt are sore so im just gonna go to the zoo today and walk. No workout today.

I love coffee! But it makes my symptoms skyrocket. Oh the crazy voices-things! I mean things!–I put up with for caffeine…
hehe