Nova's studio apartment of chit-chat

It seems like everyone has their own mansions of conversation. I only have a studio apartment, but it’s open for visitors and chit.chat.

I need a place to blurt out random things without feeling like I’m hijacking the thread.

So with that said, let’s open!

Anyone have any halloween plans?
Having anything good for dinner?
What’s the weather like?
What’s your best joke or pun?

Talk to me!

5 Likes

I wanna move to australia

How come? Everything there can kill you?

2 Likes

I don’t like journeys.

It’s the land of dreams…

My country is falling apart which is a sad thing cause it’s beautiful

no, gonna make nachos tomorrow, starting to get fall here, one i use often but tit’s not sociably acceptable especially here.

same questions to you please?

also blurt out first random thing thank you.

I still prefer your name berru over nova lol

Hi @anon39009011 What dose are you on?

Well, I have no halloween plans, I’m probably having some sort of meat tonight, or pasta, and fall is starting here too. My favourite jokes are a bit on the edge, but I recently came up with a good pun.
My sister’s can had to amputate a leg, so my stupid ass texts here and goes “Poor Bella. Now that she’s an amputee I guess you can call her a handicat?”
I’m still kind of proud of that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Random things will be blurted out shortly.

1 Like

Berru was a nice name for me, but Nova is the one I’m comfortable with.
People in the minecraft Discords groups I’m a member of adress me as Nova in voice-chat, and I respond as if it was really my name. It’s been my online handle for as far as I can remember.

currently not taking invega.

what med and dose are you on?

handicat. good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m a fan of Invega curently on 9mg. Almost 2 years

that’s good it is working for you.

i took 6mg twice a day before going on the injections. mostly at 156mg.

i’m in between meds right now. i have tried quiet a few in my life so it’s hard finding one that might work. i have found one or two good suggestions from posts on this site.

1 Like

I hope you will find a good AP for you soon, if i understood well, my English is not so bright :sunny:

1 Like

I’ve had this song stuck in my head for the past few days:

3 Likes

your english is pretty good. sorry i can’t speak other languages, i can’t so i don’t want to disrespect them.

i understand people, language only speaks what’s inside people, words help some, people being people works better.

1 Like

haha, that’s funny.

are we allowed to post that on this site?

I have no idea, but unless it gets flagged, I’m kind of hoping it flies under the radar :stuck_out_tongue:

you crack me up. :joy:

1 Like