Not having a good day

Not a good day. Taken to bed several times with inexplicable anxiety/inner dread. Keep thinking that something bad is going to happen. Feel cold-not sure if that is making me feel out of sorts.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way @firemonkey. Maybe drink something warm in bed while watching a favorite movie?

3 Likes

I hope that you feel better soon @firemonkey - Hang in there.

1 Like

that sucks I hope you feel better im kinda there myself

Its summer and if my life wasn’t ruined instead of living in the middle of a bunch of aliens thousands of miles from home id be doing my daily deliveries riding across town and enjoying the wheather.

As it is im inside AGAIN going on a week or so I went on a very short bike ride last night but because im out of shape it was kinda painful.

1 Like

Hi firemonkey
Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Thanks ,all of you. Have switched on the tv to try and distract myself. Had fleeting intrusive thought re cutting my throat which didn’t help. It’s an occasional thought that goes through my mind. It makes me feel frightened that in a moment of impulsiveness thought might turn into action.

Do you disassociate?

I can relate to this, I have also sometimes feelings that something bad is going to happen without any particular reason, but then it passes and nothing really happened.

1 Like

No- only derealisation and occasionally depersonalisation when under acute stress.

1 Like

I am driving bus for a day camp outing. My group disappeared somewhere in a massive museum while I was parking the bus 20 min walk away. Now I can’t find them and their leader is not returning texts.

Arrrrrrrrggggh.

Pixel.

Yikes, that sounds delightful.

One step at a time. This feeling will pass. I often have days like this too. Keep your chin up.

2 Likes

That would really stress me out. I hope you find them soon.

Do you like silent movies? I think they really help me concentrate more. I’m gonna start watching these old movies again. The last one I saw was called ‘two women’ I think it was sophia loren. I can really get lost in these movies and forget my problems. There are some apps on iPhone if you have one to watch these movies for free. I’m sure it’s gonna pass.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

You describe something many of us have experienced. Just remember, tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Got 'em! Not like they can leave without me. :wink:

Pixel.

2 Likes

Shame man. Take it easy.

1 Like

I feel that I have been tortured, and so, I get equal torturous thoughts in which I do the torturing, and on bad days, I worry so much, that it will happen somehow without me thinking about it.

I can relate @firemonkey.

**Hope you are feeling much better today @firemonkey. :hibiscus: **