Having a bad day, mood-wise

I’m not doing well today. I woke up feeling okay, but now I’m having one of those “I just want to off myself” kind of moods. I’m not going to do it, don’t need a hospital or crisis line. There’s not much they could do for me, anyway. I mean, ■■■■, I’m already on two ADs and a mood stabilizer, besides my two APs. I just have to ride this out, hating my life.

I’m sorry for you @freakonaleash. I hope your mood improves and your day gets better.

1 Like

I don’t give a crap if I hate my life; I still have fun.

I’m sorry you’re having a tough day. Can you watch a comedy or do an activity to get your mind off things?

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way.

I think we all have bad days and just have to fight through them,

Like you are.

Remember that there are people who care about you, your sister, her family, the people you live with, forum members and me.

We all want to see you happy.

It’s easy to get down on yourself right now with all the uncertainty, work and otherwise, but better days are coming.

For all of us.

1 Like

No, not really much to do here. I’m going to have something to eat, smoke a cigarette, then maybe I should just take a nap.

1 Like

Maybe you’ll have good dreams. I hope so

Oh God I feel like total crap also Im so barfy and runsy I hope Im not getting sick :crazy_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.