Having a bad day today

Looks like this is going to be a bad day. Went to bed at 9:30, woke up at 1:30 feeling bad. The bad feeling is gone now, but I’m going to be tired the rest of the day.

I’m sorry. I am in the process of giving up caffeiene, so I am tired all the time too. It is totally lame.

2 Likes

I always wake up at that time. Then I’m being smarty pants on the forum, listen some music, and if I’m lucky, i’ll get another two hours in the morning.
I tried to take a nap right now but this kid couldn’t care less…so… :unamused:

It’s 10 AM and I haven’t slept yet. I don’t feel tired at all, kinda paranoid about my stepdad. He hasn’t said a word to me in more than a week, and he’s been cleaning things constantly.

1 Like

If the bad feeling is gone, that’s good. A bit of tiredness never harmed anyone. Can you take a nap during the day?

I woke up with racing thoughts and terror and went back to bed. I think today will be a good day though. I will only drink one monster today. I don’t want bad intrusive, paranormal thoughts today. The past two days have been unpleasant.

i’ve had a bad day today too but its getting better i hope, i’m fed up with my house and i had a really bad anxiety attack last night at my sisters :frowning: oh yeah and i cant drive anymore now bc of side effects :frowning:

Not a good idea to take a nap. I have to get some sleep tonight because I’m driving early tomorrow morning to see Mother in the nursing home. It’s about a 45 minute drive one way.

2 Likes

Oh no! How are you getting to school?

luckily i am off school for 2 weeks now but i am having a bit of a crisis with my flat, i have been staying at Alisons place i dont what i am going to do about it tbh, i tried moving things about but i have been really hating the place bc its causing me so much stress just now i think.

Geez. I’m sorry you’re having so much stress lately. I’m sure that isn’t helping things either. I know when I am stressed out, I lose all ability to function.