Not feeling good! I'm sleeping my life away

My meds have been messing with me lately. I sleep more and more. I slept for 19h straight and I’m depressed when I’m waking up.

I have been taking melatonin pills before bedtime because I have trouble falling asleep but I’ll quit taking those. Hopefully it will help.

2 Likes

I used to use trazadone…non addictive and ok to take up to 300 mg…I took 200 mg when I used to take it…don’t need it now.

1 Like

Same with me my olanzapine doesnt allow me to wake up in the morning i also get sleepy during the day but sleeping for 19 hours ?!?! Thats ridiculous !

1 Like

19 hours? Wow.

I sleep 12 exactly

1 Like

Yeah 19h is quite a bit
I have done 15h

But on my weekends I can still sleep 12h …

1 Like

You could have someone wake you…

1 Like

while i was on amisulpride i suffered a lot from being tired and sleepy in the morning. i thought i was having narcolepsy!

1 Like

I was on 300mg of Clozapine and 10mg haldol, I was a zombie, slept all the time.

2 Likes

Just got to set your alarm. Try not to sleep more than 12 hours at least. Try making a little plan for the next day so you have a reason to get going. For example going to the store, or going for a walk.

1 Like

I can’t stay awake past 5 pm, I get so tired. I usually wake at 5 am. :frowning: I’m not sure how many hours that is. My math is bad. I think that’s 12 of sleep hours when I count it out on my ten fingers, and two imaginary fingers.

3 Likes

Yeah I was on 450mg of clozapine
Complete zombie and could sleep most my days away

2 Likes