Not as weird after sleeping

I slept maybe three hours last night, then slept this afternoon. I don’t seem as weird now that I slept. It’s the only problem I have had with Abilify - not sleeping well.

2 Likes

I sleep extremely well on Abilify. Too well…I need to get up and exercise more. The only thing I’ve noticed with Abilify and sleep lately is I tend to drool on my pillow. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Bowens 15

Sleep always heals my mind. Wish i could do more of it. Ive committed the cardinal sin. I have eliminated my night time meds because it slows down my metabolism and ive put on 50 pounds. Therefore im only sleeping a maximum of 4 hours at night. Getting squirrely. I do power nap every so often. Sometimes my day meds knock me out, sometimes i feel no effect. Go figure.
Sleep is mandatory for me to be able go from total psychosis to rational thinking. Id never pull through without sleep.

1 Like

On the Abilify I’ve lost some weight. My anxiety and mood swings are gone. Also my blood sugar has come down to near normal from what it was on Zyprexa. I came down with diabetes on it. I not as sedated on Abilify too. I’ve been taking my meds in the morning since I developed sleep problems.

1 Like

i feel better after having good sleep too. Sleep is important

2 Likes

Thanks lekkerhondje.

My AP causes me to sleep 10 to 12 hours a night.

1 Like

I did too back when I was on Zyprexa and alternatively Risperdal. Abilify is causing sleep issues with me.

Yes I take Risperdal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.