No where else to turn

Im kinda stuck alone this past few days.
No one called me and I live alone without tv or such things.
Just wondering if I have friends here…

4 Likes

Of course you have friends here.
You live in total silence?
Listen to some music

1 Like

You should invest in a cheap TV if you can. Sorry you’re feeling a bit down.

1 Like

I have lowest pension, and cant afford it.
My family are well covered, but no one wants to help.
It must be signed for two years.
Because of covid i dont go outside flat…

3 Likes

You don’t have a tv? You can get one quite inexpensive nowadays. You can also get an antenna that helps you get local channels so you don’t have to pay for cable. Yes, you have friends here

5 Likes

Thanks @CoCo, it means much.
Last year i didnt have fridge during summer for month and half, and no one really cared.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Do you think I should consider move to poorer neighbourgood?
Im disgusted with fancy neighbourgood who spend money on cars, here in area are fiftheen thousand caffe’s, and I cant stand the noise.
I can afford smaller house and repair it.

2 Likes

This is it…

That’s pretty run down actually. Is there one in between?

1 Like

Yes, there is concrete everywhere…
I called friend who works as agent for places, but he had a stroke (my age), so I must find someone else, bc theres a lot illegal buildings and unsolved court processes over places to live…

1 Like

I don’t know anyone here in real life, and I don’t know anyone well enough to be considered “a friend” but I do consider this place a group of “online friends” that are the only people that understand what I’ve experienced.

This community is always here for you and everyone else with schizophrenia.

Im on forum 12 yrs…

Wow, that is a long time. I’ve only been here since January of this year.

1 Like

did you ever change your name?

I used be CreativeCravings on the old forum.

1 Like

No just was young and if you remember older version, there was a section for Eastern Europe, so I spent time there… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Zoa. Sorry to hear you are feeling quite isolated and alone. Have you actually reached out to your family/friends and explained the situation?

I kinda know how you feel. I remember calling some relatives when I felt depressed and suicidal and they hurried to get me off the phone without providing any support because they couldn’t be bothered. Classic case of not being there when I needed them. I haven’t really seen them in the same way ever since TBH.

1 Like

I’m sorry @anon22846033
Of course you have friends here.
I’m one of them!

You can PM me anytime @anon22846033

I hope you start feeling less lonely soon.

2 Likes

Yeah likewise, if you want to chat about stuff you’re welcome to PM me Zoa.

2 Likes

Thanks @Wave @everhopeful @Headspark @StarCrazy @Daze @CoCo
Ill check out one place this week, its last floor of four in my old neighbourgood. Its a bit bigger then this one, and I think Ill manage sth…

5 Likes