No PA or AA today

No panic attack or anxiety attack today please. Hope I will make it. People reading thoughts that are not mine. Yelling at me and putting images in my mind like the Pope. It makes me nervous. I pray one day I will be fine. If it is the last day of my life I don’t want a panic or anxiety attack. People judging my thoughts but need to be left alone if I am ever going to get better. A few people think I am or my thoughts are immoral but what gives? Afraid of going to the hospital. And talking to people in my mind. Judged on thoughts but not my own. I am picked on by others thinking they know my thoughts and feelings. How do I get people out of my mind and body? Someone suggested an epson salt bath but I don’t have a bath tub. How do people get inside my body in the first place? They can hurt me with out being in the same room. Need to cleanse my body and mind. I am afraid sounding and looking like a racist and pervert to people. I used to be much better before. Darn those celebrities.

Please nobody read my thoughts. I can’t handle it.

I can’t read thoughts. No one can. Don’t worry!

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo. Maybe up close they can’t but far away. I need to cleanse my spirit. I will try anything.

Going for a walk or exercise can work wonders for me. If it is a built-up frustration, do you have a private place where you can go and just scream? I know it might sound funny, but it works wonders for me sometimes

3 Likes

I think its a form of anger therapy lol My Dr friend told me that people express their anger in a good way. We used to destroy broken computer hard drives with a metal baseball bat each, it was really therapeutic and relaxing lol

2 Likes

I was thinking this thread was about Alcoholics Anonymous. Sorry.

They can’t read your thoughts from far away either. It’s impossible

2 Likes

@Aziz hey, whatever works

1 Like

I had a similar “therapy” in a group home in the 90s. We were each given a telephone book or two and a piece of rubber hose. We were directed to use our anger to beat the phonebook into a pulp. Was kinda goofy and cringy, but damned if it didn’t help get the anger out.

3 Likes

Chromium helps with panic attacks.

1 Like

I used to have a punching bag that I would take my rage out onto. Kicking and punching the crap out of it.

It was all going well, until I discovered that smacking it with an aluminum baseball bat felt even better LOL

Needless to say, I need a new punching bag

1 Like

just need peace and love :rainbow::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.