No more intrusive thoughts please

No more intrusive thoughts please, do not want people to read them either. I am going to be on a plane soon in November I hope I will be safe. I have a fear of people on the plane can hear my intrusive thoughts. I wish someone can help me not think these thoughts and protect me from people who wish to hurt me. I would give anything to be left alone and have a normal life.
On another tangent, My soy sauce marinated eggs only needed to be marinated for about 6 hours I think, I did mine overnight which was a little too salty. I would dump out the soy sauce after the time.

1 Like

You will be safe, people can’t read your thoughts. I’ve has this feeling before so I know how distressing it is, but it’s only a delusion. People don’t want to hurt you, that’s paranoia, I’ve also had that. They both go away when your well. What meds are you on?

1 Like

Yeah your just a little stressed, but get ready to fight with your mind on the plane. You can do it. The trip will be worth it. Can you sleep on planes?

1 Like

I decided to drive there. Stopping to stay at a hotel halfway.

Fun too. I love hotels and the book in the drawer.

1 Like

The people who are doing this are insane. They think I am immoral, perverted, racist. They try to watch the monitor in my head. A stupid cartoon character said he has hired someone to kill me. I just want to be left alone. He and his friends keep chiding me about everything that is and is not going on in my mind. They have not left me alone for a long time. May God help me tonight and prevent these people from hurting me and the ones I love.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.