Schizophrenia.com

New year celebrations

hi, i usually have New year celebrations at my mums but this year will be different, me and a friend are going out for some food and a night service and i cant wait, i hope you all have a good one.

are you doing anything nice for New Year?

Most likely i will stay home, i have quit drinking and i cant go out and remain sober, especially when every one will be drinking and celebrating.

i wont be drinking alcohol tbh, i think you can still have fun without it but i can uderstand how you could be tempted.

The cooking group at the activity center is making chinese noodle dishes. :sunny:

i am hosting a party. lots of teenagers, lots of food, lots of alcohol and lots of cleaning up the next day i fear!

Just staying home. I don’t drink alcohol either. I’m not against it it just doesn’t mesh well with my meds. :slight_smile:

sounds crazy :confused: well i hope you enjoy it anyway lol

the teens in question r all 17/18 and r responsible dreamer. we’ve eaten and r now enjoying a few drinks. it’s all perfectly safe. my younger son and his friend r playing the xbox. we’re having fun and will celebrate with some champagne at midnight. xxx hope u enjoy ur evening hunni. xxx

I polled some Internet friends on what movies I might get for my girlfriend. Then, I bought some DVDs for my girlfriend thinking she might sometime stay over here. For example, last February the electricity was out in her place on in my place, so she came here. But we don’t have to wait until a crisis to view the DVDs.

Jayster