New Job is Going Well

And I am going to be loaded. I worked out I will be saving £700 - £800 a month before I get the next section of my mortgage around Autumn. I got used to everything on the second shift, and the other guy has already crashed so I guess I am doing better than that guy. Can just put the radio on and listen to music and drive around it is pretty easy. Think I will stick to this until September when I start college and maybe find something a bit more challenging.

7 Likes

I want to quit my job and find better

Glad to hear you like it :slight_smile:
And who knows, maybe you don’t want more challenges when you start college.

What is your job?

1 Like

I want to find a job but I need something low stress and within easy transportation reach. I’m glad your job is working well for you!

1 Like

I am delivering pizzas for Domino’s part time, I figured I would just get driving jobs until I go college because I never did get A levels.

I used to deliver pizzas for ~5 years before I got sz. It paid the bills just fine

My ex delivers pizzas and he seems to be enjoying it, actually. It’s a nice part-time job for him.

I did drop a guys drink though the other day, I dont think he was too pleased about that. But it was one of the first times I went out when someone else packed my order and I did not know it was in there :sweat_smile:.

Am glad for you @anon98459728!

Glad things are going well for you! I used to work second shift and I loved it. I never liked getting up early so working the evening or even the night shift was good for me.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.