Easy jobs low stress

I think delivering pizza is an easy job. You get to listen to music while driving to make a delivery. Also it is not hard to drive so it is low stress. You don’t have to stay in the same place for a long time like an office. Another reason why it was easy for me because I did’t have pressure to make a lot of tips. I delivered pizza for like 4 years. What are some more easy jobs that you know of?

I was a pizza delivery driver for 5+ years before I got sick. It was an easy job, and I made a decent amount of money for the type of job it was. The downside is that, depending on the restaurant, it can get very busy. Also answering phones is a pain in the ass

2 Likes

I delivered for Papa Johns for 3 years. Then I delivered for Dominos. Then I delivered for Pizza America.

1 Like

Would you go back and do it again? I tried a few months ago, but I only lasted a week. It was too much

2 Likes

Does the pizza joint pay for maintenance done to your car and gas?

oh interesting. I want to but I wouldn’t handle it either. I’m afraid of the job because I think it might make me lazy.

2 Likes

I really liked waitressing at a buffet place. All I had to do was clean away dirty dishes and fill drinks. It’s super simple and good money for how little work there is.

2 Likes

When I delivered pizza they give you 75 cents per deliver for gas. But now it’s more because the gas prices have gone up. No they don’t help you with car problems.

1 Like

Interesting…

unnarmed security guard and janitor

I’d be very stressed out delivering pizza. Mostly because I’m terrified of driving, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I worked at a tiny convenience store once, it was a pretty easy job.
Sure, it took a little time getting to know how to operate the cash register, but once I got the routines down, it was an easy job.
I didn’t have be overly social, I had plenty of free time to sit behind the desk and do my homework due to costumers more or less coming in waves, and I got to eat as many hotdogs as I wanted. Saved me a fortune in food-money.

I even got one free portion of softice cream, per day, but I’m lactose intolerant, so I usually just gave it to my little brother.

You also get to eat free pizza when something goes wrong. when it is busy you get free pizza almost every night

1 Like

My only easy job I ever had was working at McDonalds at the fry station. All I had to do was make fries. It was an extremely busy restaurant in the 70’s. All my other jobs were very high stress.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.