New haircut 2017

Went to great clips today and got a new haircut. I like it. I just hate photos of myself.

21 Likes

That haircut looks really nice! I’m too cheap to go get mine done so I shave my head every couple of months. Also, I confess, sometimes my hygienic habits suck and I don’t shower every day so having very short hair helps out there lol! You look nice!

2 Likes

Really like it.
I need to get a haircut, I’m starting to look mangled.

2 Likes

you look so cute, I want to do that to my hair

1 Like

I have been cutting my own hair for about 35 years, Saves money, and it’s cutting to my own liking.

1 Like

I’ve got to get my hair cut soon too.

1 Like

Nice haircut @sohare1981!

1 Like

This is the image I wanted it to look like, but no matter where I go I can’t seem to get it cut exactly like the picture I show them, but I think it’s close…its just styled a little different. (Image of actress Scarlett Johansson)

3 Likes

Your hairstyle is very close to the pic.
Looks nice!

1 Like

You look great.
I buzz my hair off by myself with a #7 clipper guard usually every few weeks .
It feels great, but I’ll try to go a bit longer between buzzing my hair off.

1 Like

lovely !! I think they matched the pic pretty good !!

1 Like

Do you use any mousse and blow dry the front for more volume?

1 Like

It looks great! I’m hoping to get mine cut more regularly.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! What lipstick are you wearing, by the way? I like it!

1 Like

@Csummers when it was longer my mom would blow-dry it for me. I don’t know if I will while it’s short like this, I don’t like all that heat on the back of my neck from the blow-dryer. No I don’t use any moose or hair-spray…I probably should to style it, but then it just feels yucky on my hair so I just leave it natural.

@Ninjastar, the woman with lipstick is Scarlett Johansson, I dont know what lipstick she’s using. However in my own pics I’m not wearing any make-up…again it feel strange on my face and I have to be careful because a lot of make-up makes my skin breakout to much…

1 Like

I would only put just a bit of mousse or gel on the area you want volume, using too much will make it icky feeling, so use only a little to get the volume like the picture you wanted it to look like, then blow dry briefly the bangs with a medium round brush.
You wouldn’t need any heat or product for the short hair.

1 Like

Glad you are happy with your haircut.

Some people love going to the hair dresser.

I do not.
I stopped going a year ago.

I just do not feel happy with the results.
One I was at hairdresser and the woman next to me was in my aura and energy while I was empty.

I once told a hair dresser they could do what ever they wanted.

Awesome that you feel good in your do.:metal:t5::blush:

Lots of people stick to their hair dresser.

I have not found one I trust or that makes me feel pleased about what they do to me so I rather not go.

1 Like

My husband makes me do something similar to his hair where its faded short and all of a sudden its longer. I think its called an undercut.

1 Like

I wernt to my barber last week. When I walked in he asked me if I wanted a haircut. I said to him, “No, I want them all cut.”

1 Like

I go to the great clips up the street, I very seldom get the same hairdresser when I go in.