New Diagnosis

Hey, my new psychiatrist thinks my illness is severe ptsd that has manifested into a form of psychosis symptom-like sz. I’m still on the same APs, but might not have sz. Kinda makes no sense cuz on same meds, but I thought I’d share and be honest with my friends. Don’t know where I go from here but hopefully am still welcome.

Thnx,
Free

7 Likes

Of course your welcome Free …:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Even non-SZ people post here, it’s not really regulated. It’s just “normie bragging” that is kind of looked down upon.

1 Like

You are no longer welcome here!!!:triumph:
Just joking, you’re welcome here

2 Likes

Of course you’re welcome here !

Did your psychiatrist say anything more about this diagnosis ? I hope it’s a better prognosis.

2 Likes

Nope just lotso cpt therapy…it’s tough reliving stuff. Ty for asking :hugs:

1 Like

I joined the old site back when my diagnosis went from sz to bpd back to sz. Joined here when diagnosed with sza who knows maybe that with change again

1 Like

A form of psychosis is still “something not good” You have your struggles so you are welcome here

4 Likes

I can’t see why you would no longer be welcome here. You still experience psychotic symptoms, even if your diagnosis isn’t officially schizophrenia.

4 Likes

I agree with sezbot241

1 Like

Of course you are still welcome here @anon98519533 !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.