Nervous about starting online classes

So I’m going back to barber school and this time I’m doing classes online due to the virus! I bit excited but nervous because I suck at online courses.

8 Likes

Fingers crossed !
You got this !
:scissors: :barber: :bearded_person: :man_bald:

3 Likes

Best of luck ! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I’m sure you will do great!

2 Likes

Sounds a good plan. Hope you do well with the online courses. Sounds a lot less stressful which is always good. Just try your best. Don’t beat yourself up if you have a setback…just climb back on the bike. I’ve always found with sz that to go forward sometimes you go a little backwards…Good luck.

5 Likes

I take online classes exclusively. I love the freedom of not being in a classroom and the flexibility online classes give. I can do the work at my leisure while music plays in the background, I’m half naked and barefoot, the heater is turned on high and eating a bowl of chocolate pudding. All that’s missing is a purring cat at my feet who I can reach down occasionally and pet.

3 Likes

How can you learn to cut hair online? You have to practice with people.

I volunteer. I need a haircut. All the barber shops are closed.

But seriously. Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I thought the same thing but I’ll be doing the business part online then the hands on technical once the virus is over.

2 Likes

How do you focus and not get distracted from everything around you?

I just do……………

2 Likes

You can do this Longhorn!

I believe in you. :blush:

I got a couple of my associate degrees online.

It’s a lot more relaxing and flexible than regular in person classes.

2 Likes

Online classes are easier, I had perfect grades in them at university. You can google answers sometimes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.