Negativity

I kind of realized today how much negativity makes you unhappy. Things were so bad for so long, I kind of just spiraled.

1 Like

Are you saying that what caused the depression? You can be positive yourself and people here like to be pretty positive. Its just that seeing the silver lining… Even rain is good. If its someone the fighting of that causes fights, but don’t be trapped by a toxic person. It is not all that bad but it is a trap. I’m thankful, I count my blessings. Glad for the things I have and am, even if there are internal troubles. I stay on an even keel when I can. If I can’t I deal with it gently. OK

1 Like

No, I think I am a bit of a toxic person. I never used to be like that though and I hope I can go back. I don’t know what could change that though.

1 Like

At least you know and won’t have the pain of it all in a broken relationship. But now how to deal with that knowledge. It might be a long shot for you to change but here is Someone who can. But it takes a commitment. JC

1 Like

It is the worst though. Things have been so bad for so long I have a negative outlook. And it makes me miserable thinking like that all the time.

1 Like

You need a fresh outlook. like JC

1 Like

I need therapy but I don’t have access.

1 Like

I didn’t find therapy that life changing but it kept me going. I’m sorry you feel negative, Big Guy, there is always hope.

1 Like

e0193a3ef36f358b66bdfe6b02d12dac

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.