Need my acount deleted permanently and cleared

Please delete my account. Im sorry to see you all go. I just moved on and I dont feel that this forum always assists in my recovery and wellfare.

1 Like

@voithos @Bowens @Moonbeam @Ninjastar

1 Like

You shouldnt isolate yourself when you become paranoid.

If something is going on talk about it and if we can help you with advice or fighting robots or something thats better than doing it alone

2 Likes

Yes, please stay. Defying delusions is a good thing.

I’m beyond the point of caring whether or not the whole world sees my little dinky.

ok. well no one contradicts me.

1 Like

Youre experiencing paranoia, phobia, and disorganization

Message from @SzAdmin modified by mods to reflect current procedure:

Occasionally we get an request from people who want to delete / anonymize their account here and leave the site.

That is fine, we have no problem with that - but the issue is that a very large percentage of people change their minds after a while and cancel that request or just join again later. Because of this , we ask that you make two separate requests to staff at least two weeks apart (sort of a “cooling off” period). You may either create a new thread and tag staff in it, or PM staff directly to make your initial request. If you think about it and two or more weeks after your first request you really want to fully anonymize your account - then make a second request.

We will then anonymize your account.

1 Like