Schizophrenia.com

Need advise about generic saphris

In my country we got public health care. And my country is very generous towards people who don’t own a penny. But if you got wealth the story is another. I would like to hear from saphris user. If it is better for negative or positive or cognitive symptoms than some of the other antipsychotics and if anybody has gone through the transfer from Geodon to saphris with success. And what are the side effects of the saphris.

1 Like

I like Saphris a lot. I take all 20 mg at night though because it makes me sleepy. I use to take 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg at night but I was just too drowsy during the day. I don’t have any side effects. But I do also take Rexulti. The Rexulti gives me energy during the day and The Saphris helps me fall asleep at night. I have sza so I also take an ad, Cymbalta, and a mood stabilizer, Topamax. I’ve been on this combo for about 2 years and stable. I’m looking into going back to work.

You realy sound like a success story and I am glad on your behalf.

1 Like

Saphris is a good med. I don’t understand why more people don’t use it. I think it’s because you have to let it melt under your tongue for 10 minutes and it tastes gross. But I hardly ever have breakthrough symptoms. Just hear a little music every now and then.

That’s Great what you tell. I have also red some very, very positive reviews of the meds.

1 Like