My weight loss

Okay so today is day 5 of my diet and I’ve lost 6lbs! Changes: my feet don’t hurt so bad when I wake up. What I’m doing: I’m on a sugar free gluten free diet while trying not to eat my emotions. What has helped: Jello. And I’m still losing even though I ate pizza yesterday! But I know if I eat to much more not only will I stop losing weight but I’ll end up gaining again.

4 Likes

losing weight is hard at first but it is well worth it everyone can benefit from losing some pounds and lowering body fat percentage. I really like the diet I’m on because there are so many recipes for almost any food that makes it work for the diet and they taste pretty good also I feel less hungry when I eat this way so its easier for me to hit a calorie deficit, hope u stick to your diet long term because you will notice more good changes the longer you do it@

1 Like

I am also dieting. Nothing crazy, no fad diet. Just portion control and low fat and low sugar. I’ve lost 14 lbs in just about a month. I am proud of myself and both of you.

2 Likes

I didn’t know this, but my doctor recently told me that losing weight was 80% diet and 20% exercise (I thought exercise was higher than 20%).

You’re doing a great job on your diet.

3 Likes