My upstairs neighbors are like godzilla

I’m scared when they run. The vaults creak.i hate Godzilla. Quit ■■■■■■■ in the living room it scares roaches into going through our ceiling. Poor disease creatures have to smell a nasty godzilla.good for exterminator. Has to wear nuclear ■■■■ for them.

1 Like

You should be downstairs.dumbasses.

If I see them in public I’m going gonzo on both of them. I’m going to carry a portable keyboard around and f with them.

Hi Roxanna

Does that abilify help at all?

1 Like

I’m on rexulti now.

1 Like

I’m having an episode.

What helps you get through episodes?

1 Like

Sorry about the obnoxious neighbors. Hope this video gives you a laugh.

2 Likes

That seems like a psychological thriller movie… lol

1 Like

Not much just headphones usually music.

Did you try that? Are you feeling any better?

1 Like

Ha - Ive got a noisy bollox upstairs. She was hoovering at 3am this morning. And she nips out in the early hours, banging the doors on the way out. Bit of a pothead - cos she stinks out the communal stairs, and my old dealer knows her lol.

2 Likes

I have no upstairs neighbors. Thank god. Hopefully you can find some peace and quiet soon.

2 Likes

Yeah I finally fell asleep.

1 Like

My upstairs neighbour has COPD and is coughing and phlemming all the time. Also making repeated moaning noises a lot apparently due to anxiety.

Really bothered me the first week but now I feel glad it isnt loud bassy music shes playing and I also realise shes not doing it on purpose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.