My sister's cat captured a snake

My youngest sister adopted a kitten called onion. Onion is now two years old. He is very strong and playful. He usually sleeps during the day and then goes hunting at night. He usually got sparrows and lizards. Yesterday he captured a snake! My sister was so excited because her cat was so adventurous!

10 Likes

Awe so cute. I love cats as your probably aware. My last cat went outside all the time and brought back birds and lizards. I’m glad she didn’t find any snakes because even the pythons out here can be so dangerous as you probably still remember. Onion is so cute!

2 Likes

I love his name - so original.

2 Likes

Yeah, Onion is a good name for cats. My niece gave this name to her kitten when he was adopted.

1 Like

Our yard cats bring us mice

2 Likes

I forgot to say Onion captured mice , too.

3 Likes

I had a cat that used to catch and eat baby rabbits. When she was doing that I didn’t have to feed her. I haven’t seen her around for a while, but her offspring are over running our facility. I put out a meal for them every once in a while, but that is all I do.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.