My psychosis can it tell the future?

The other day my psychosis made me hyperfocus on the word apple.

Then 20 minutes later my dad asked me wat kind of phone he has. It was an apple iPhone.
Then the next day apple iPhone said it has hacked problems, which is what I thought my phone had too.

Also, this other thing. I was starting an hour walk. Just b4 I looked at my phone watch, I watched a man make gestures of thanks to heaven.and my brain made me hyperfocus on it too if I remember correctly. And as I looked at my phone, it was 6.31 am, I like starting walks at times like this where its 6.30, 7 7.30 etc. . So it was like a thank 2 heaven.

Do u hav any strange things like dat.

At same time I get gobbly gook and scary feelings too.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I sometimes feel like I know the future too

1 Like

Yea, I sort of remember ppl here getting that feeling too sometimes. It’s interesting.

1 Like

when you say you know the future what do you think is gonna happen in the worlds future

1 Like

My psychosis has not revealed much to me about the future. Just those two things and one or two or so other small things. It seems to suggest something about the future but I don’t want to trigger anyone, and plus it doesn’t feel certain to me. I feel like the future has 2 possibilities. Not sure though. It’s something I’m working on trying to understand better, what it really is talking about… If anything, it could be nonsense, but I’m not sure atm x

One thing psychosis made me realise is life is too short not to take risks. You can’t live without taking risks.

If it can tell the future and you haven’t won the lottery, you’re doing it wrong.

4 Likes

I’m slowly developing my future telling skills. This was the way to introduce me to it.

I feel and think that. It makes me feel hopeful.

But yea, sigh…

Idk it could be nothing.

Sounds like typical psychosis stuff…paranoia and making connections between stuff that are coincidental. You seem hyper focused yea…don’t worry they’re just coincidences. You’ll see when you come out of it. Wishing you health and happiness!!

2 Likes

Not trying to be mean, but what this actually means is that you are losing your insight into your illness. You need to speak to your treatment team about this to prevent it from getting worse.

4 Likes

Can @Zoe tell the future?

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

2 Likes

The bot never lies :wink:

Does Discobot ever lie?
@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

disconot fortune

What’s your favorite color

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

disconot fortune

No hope

I sometimes feel like I can tell the future when I get a deja vu it feels like I dreamt or somehow experienced it before hand

1 Like

Yes, but nothing I can rely on. Once when I was watching the weather report, before they started, someone said; Cooler! Then they proceeded to say it was going to be cooler. And I didn’t know, because I was in a place I hadn’t been before.

1 Like