My pdoc wants to see me

Wants to see me ASAP after I’m off quarantine for covid. Like the very next day. I’m off my Risperdal Consta depot and I guess she considers that some kind of emergency. I don’t agree with her. I’m doing just fine.

2 Likes

I would still see her she’s just making sure she’s confident everything is ok … I hope you feel better over the next few days.

1 Like

Why are you not taking the Risperdal Consta anymore @SkinnyMe?

3 Likes

What prompted you to go off it?

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re doing fine right now; she’s worried about how you will be in the future. Things can go south pretty quickly.

3 Likes

In answer, I was in the UK when my last scheduled dose of Consta was supposed to be given and I didn’t return home until almost a week later due to unforseen long layovers with the airline. And by that time I caught covid and couldn’t come to the shot clinic because of quarantine. So, I figure I’m doing fine without it so, I don’t need it. @Milly @77nick77 @Wave @CoCo
I’ll talk to my pdoc the day after tomorrow about it. I’ll be off quarantine then.

3 Likes

Wouldnt weaning yourself off be the healthiest choice?

1 Like

Yeah, until you’re not doing fine.

2 Likes

I see what happened. But I don’t think symptoms always appear right away after stopping your meds. You should start up again when you’re able

3 Likes

I see my doc tomorrow. I’m going to see if she wants to start me back up on it again. But this time, at a lower dose, hopefully.

I haven’t tried to play piano since my trip. I should try and play today to see if the lack of Consta is making any difference.

Get back on your meds @SkinnyMe
Or else you could unravel fast!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.