My new goal

Now I will go to drawing class to learn to draw…My goal is to go at least one month… couse I always feel unmotivated… but I will try

11 Likes

That’s all you can ask of yourself to try
Good on you
Best of luck to you
You go there!
Give it your best shot

4 Likes

I am so excited to always don’t give up

1 Like

May you experience the joy of obtaining your goal

3 Likes

thank you for your suppooooort

Welcome
Let us know how you got on

2 Likes

Great idea @anon48059102!

2 Likes

Sounds good to me @anon48059102

1 Like

No I will not go I am scared. It will be too difficult to me

1 Like

Good luck you can do it. :slight_smile:

What is the worst can happen

2 Likes

I think you’ll do great! It’s the initial sign up that’s scary. Almost every art teacher I’ve ever had (and I’ve had a lot) are super laid back and willing to show you through the concepts you have trouble with. Never once met a mean-hearted art teacher that didn’t encourage students to be proud of what they made. That’s applicable outside of the art world too!

Plus I find that I often have difficulty explaining the feelings I have or the way my mind works but as soon as I put it on paper it’s immediately understood. Maybe that will happen for you too.

There aren’t many things in life that allow you to see your progress from beginning to end in such a palatable way as looking at a portfolio of art. It’s fun! Go for it!

1 Like

Yes I did art class years ago and loved it was fun even if I wasn’t great at it
It’s relaxing too

1 Like

I have goals. They are:

Becoming a professional level pianist or keyboardist
Becoming rich
Becoming a part time busker
Moving out of this senior retirement center by Sept. 2018
Moving into a really nice apartment near downtown

1 Like

I understand what you’ve said here. I am,too, thinking about doing drawing but am afraid it will be too difficult to me. I haven’t got an eye for details, plus my right arm may not be strong enough to hold the pen or brush steady. Drawing or painting requires the strength of your right arm. However I have already picked up calligraphy, it’s much easier to handle than drawing…

1 Like

Probably I will try . This art class is for exam to enter to design or other college we will draw from nature , I will post what I ll draw. We sketch from figures. Also there is painting acrylic…

1 Like

So glad you are doing it. I find community activities really rewarding. I would find a class with people you want to meet. Plus you’ll stop feeling aimless and underemployed.

1 Like

Yay! @anon48059102! Fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck @anon48059102 all the best to you man

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.