My new fish

My new fish

20 Likes

What a beautiful fish :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do you like fish @asgoodasitgets? I think fish are pretty cool animals but I don’t know how to care for them.

2 Likes

Beautiful. I do like the colour n life they add to a room. I just can’t be bothered though.

2 Likes

I like fish, my mother in law was going to let me have their bio cube 28 gallon fish tank. But my partner said no. I just wanted a few freshwater fish.

2 Likes

Do you like animals a lot? I like cats, fish, some dogs, snakes, lizards, and small animals like rats or hamsters.

2 Likes

I have a bearded dragon, a Pac man frog and a betta fish. I also take care of my inlaws animals dogs, cats, bird, bearded dragon and their rabbits. I love animals but because of where I live I cant get anymore animals.

3 Likes

Yeah i like fish, its really cool but expensive, but it is worth it, these fish get bigger but not too big, they will look really good, i think they are very smart looking :slight_smile: i got 6 for £20

I like going to the fish stores and looking at the different varieties of fish they have, i also enjoy the light from my tank when i put it on at night :slight_smile: my mum likes fish as well.

4 Likes

Wonderful! 1515

1 Like

I love fish and aquariums. when i was younger i was quite the hobbyist my seahorses even had babies.

2 Likes

Love it 15151515151

1 Like

sea horses are expensive and kind of hard to keep but i’d love to get some, i don’t think my tank is big enough though :confused:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.