My neighbors

My neighbors are pieces of work. Sometimes I think they don’t want me to survive. When I am in my own apartment and I learn something, they do whatever it takes to erase that knowledge. They know it and I know it. Part of them is attuned to me so if I show any fight it is immediately and decisively taken away by threats. I’m put in an artificial defensive.It’s happened too many times.Now maybe this is not all true but on some level,I know it is. I think that they are so insecure about themselves that they will do anything to keep anybody from gaining an advantage even if it has nothing to do with them. They know it and I know it. My mom had a saying.brass guts. These people have brass guts still doing what they are doing after 4 years. I don’t know how they justify it in their minds.

Call the police and tell them you are being mentally harassed.

I feel your pain. I’ve had bad neighbors. When I get home I’ll tell you some tales.

I don’t think they are doing anything illegal. But What they are doing is not showing respect or any simple human decency.

Yes they are! They are telepathically using their strength against you!

tell them to ■■■■ off?

When I was little, our neighbors threw rocks at us because my father was German.
It wasRobert Frost who said “Good fences make good neighbors.”

I used to have neighbor whose dogs would tear up garbage on our lawn. We finally had to build a fence and he got drunk and ran into it.
There were also incidents where he’d abuse his girlfriend and chase her to her car in his underwear.

I have to tell you that your neighbors cannot hear you thoughts.

Probably. It doesn’t mean they aren’t taking advantage of me.

1 Like

That is true. I often have this debate with myself over many people because I feel like a push over and often overlook when someone is being a jerk.

You have to ask yourself who you want to be? The ■■■■■■■ they want to see, or the good person you are.

You know that you are easily effected by a sour thought. Being a good and nice person minimizes this. Acting as rationally as possible improves your life. If you know in your heart of hearts that the thought is wrong, it will eventually go away if you entertain it as little as possible.

Yeah, OK, good advice. But these people have instincts and senses like a cat. They play on weaknesses. Even as I write this mind reading or not, they are using me so they can survive themselves.They are animals who don’t warrant being treated nicely or fairly.

The voice? The feeling? It’s you.

I know it presents as foreign. Mine do too. I know part of you just KNOWS that someone else is responsible. It’s really you.

Well you have to recall that, by today’s societies standards, sending hundreds of thousands of people to their death via war, is classified as a SANE act, and so is theft, and driving under the influence, and rape, and arson, and burglary, and disorderly conduct, and drug law violations, and forgery and counterfeiting, and prostitution and related offenses, and Identity theft, etc.

So you have to understand that insane forms of behavior, as shown in above examples, are currently in general classified as forms of sane behavior.

Thus under such circumstances, it is difficult for some people to behave in a mature sane manner at all.

1 Like

OK, Trigger. You have presented a good case. Thanks for the advice.

Hope I didn’t irritate you too much. : (

I understand the feeling of not being able to get any peace. I hope you feel better very soon.

You didn’t irritate me at all. It was rational, sound, helpful, advice.

3 Likes