My medication has stopped working

im on 10 mg ability it has stopped working I was going pretty well for about a month now the pain in my head has come back. like the neurons are just injecting bad chemicals in my brain. what should I do my dr went on leave and won’t be back till mid July.

2 Likes

I am on 30 abilify and I still hear voices… I don’t know what to say. You may need to increase the dose

3 Likes

I don’t hear voices my head just becomes soar its weird

See a another pdoc… may be switch medicine…!!

Its going to be okay brosky…!!!

2 Likes

thanks brother …

1 Like

I get weird sensations in the head too. I don’t think it’s something bad.

1 Like

Don’t increase the dose of abilify beyond 30mg. It is dangerous. One can add another anti psychotic like paliperidone. Better to consult doctor and take his advice.

1 Like

He increased my dose to 45mgs. I take haldol too

2 Likes

Om are u on 45 mg abilify…!!!

1 Like

im just going to take 3 pills of a morning now. how is ability dangerous

Yes since yesterday but I won’t do this. I feel OK with some breakthrough symptoms

1 Like

There is something wrong some where. I know for sure that it is dangerous to increase the dose of abilify beyond 30mg. But 45mg is unthinkable. It will show bad effects after some time. Such doses may be given to in patients for a temporary period of time, but not to out patients.

2 Likes

Bhai @Andhrawala is right @Om_Sadasiva…!!! Dont go beyond 30mg…!!!

Lol i think doctors know what they’re doing. We should not play the doctor… We are not better than doctors many lols

2 Likes

Personal experiences of a patient cannot compare with the experience of a real doctor

3 Likes

Hey @anon51414962 wassup…!!! Do u think i could be a doctor…??? Hahahahah jk…

1 Like

With your experience yes :joy: just kidding lol

2 Likes

I was just kidding…!!

2 Likes

You can go beyond 30mg if needed, I dont think some people realize how bad it feels to not have controlled positive symptoms. I myself am on a high dose of risperdal and low dose seroquel and still have symptoms too. so i can understand @Om_Sadasiva taking higher dose to control them.

1 Like