My lovely rattos

In case anyone wanted to see them. They had a busy night last night! I have so much fun just watching them go.

9 Likes

That’s super cool! It looks like they’ll be well cared for.

1 Like

It’s so cool that you saved them!

1 Like

The rat mansion :slight_smile: As lab rats before they would have lived in a tiny box with no toys and maybe just something to chew on. They may or may not have been allowed to stay together. And they would have been euthanized eventually :frowning: They’re friendly, but also used to being manhandled by people (lab rats get held by their tails) so I’m working on building trust right now.

6 Likes

@Anna how many rats do u have…???:hole:

Just two! Sisters. They will get to be decently big so this is actually an appropriate cage size as ridiculous as it looks lol.

2 Likes

they look adorable…

1 Like

Aww that’s so sweet thanks for taking care of them

1 Like

can u post their close up picture…
wanna see em…:slight_smile:

Nice multi-story setup. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Sadly I don’t have many good pictures of them yet :frowning: They’re so active it’s hard to get a pic of them standing still together! (Plus I just got em yesterday, they’re April fool’s rats lol) Most of the good shots of them I have are videos haha. But I don’t think I can post those on here. Here’s another pic :sunny: .

6 Likes

@Anna…this pic looks cool…
i am enjoying seeing it.
wah…it made my night…
hope i will sleep niece 2day …
thanks
take care…:pray:

1 Like

Do they have their names…???

Lulu and Lola :smiley: Having some trouble telling them apart right now, to be honest ahaha

5 Likes

hello anna… hah

had to at least post on your thread

cute rats :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think I would mind being a rat in that cage. :smile:

2 Likes

Despite all your rage?

Annnd there it goes stuck in my head.

2 Likes

Lol both of my apartment mates made that joke.

1 Like

your rats are going to be so happy, I should post a pic of my boyo, hes a year old this month! but hes a real Schizo of a rat lol he squeaks in terror for no reason, and is always flinching randomly as if someone made a loud noise. HE HEARS THINGS!!! Also in about 6 weeks he will be a daddy, a friend wanted to breed his female rat so I let him borrow Buddy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.