My homie disappeared

Met a 16 year old producer with serious talent on SoundCloud he hit me up to rap on his beats. We used to exchange messages. He lives in UK. He hasn’t responded to any messages in weeks. Hasn’t posted a song in a month. Or any activity. Hopefully he’s ok and I’m just tripping.

3 Likes

Hope your friend is doing okay @Jonnybegood

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Turtle43

1 Like

I hope he is okay. It’s so stressful when someone here goes silent for a while and we’re all left wondering what happened. I hope you can hear from him soon, and that he just got grounded or busy with school or something.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support @Ninjastar :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

In my experience often times with situations like this people start doing other things and lose the time they had to check messages etc.
Hopefully they get back to you in a while when things get quieter for them again.

2 Likes

I don’t wonder. too many suspensions, and threats of suspension, locked posts, etc.
I’m one of the few who keeps coming back.
by the way, I think GoldenRex is gone for good.
I tried tagging her in one of my post,
and her name didn’t pull up.

1 Like

This is the song we made together

It’s not the best beat I ever rapped on. Nor the best song I’ve ever made. But I have a lot of love for this kid for recognizing me in the first place

1 Like

She changed her screen name I think

1 Like

She is still here under a different name. Not tagging her because i believe she changed her name for IRL privacy reasons, but she’s around.

1 Like

oh, is that right? why?

You can’t

Recognize

Her typing style

From a mile

Away?

2 Likes

I sense a lot of joy in this one, Jon.
You’re so good at this.
definitely your calling.

2 Likes

Oh man and to think you didn’t hear what I made in the studio on Saturday!

1 Like

I guess I can’t.
or haven’t noticed.

Cmonnn

You gotta check this one

Since it’s early and Phil isn’t awake yet??

1 Like

Deleted post. 15151515

1 Like

I got it, before you deleted it.
probably should have told me in PM.

2 Likes

Why you should always read an entire thread before you post. I hope I didn’t ■■■■ things up for anyone.

2 Likes

Don’t worry it’s deleted. No worries there eight eyed spy :female_detective:!!

1 Like