My doggie gets groomed tomorrow. He’s

Yes, but I’m at the drs right now. I’ll show him later

1 Like

Ok cool 15151515

5 Likes

He’s cold right now, so I’ve got him on my lap under blankets

awwwww look at that little face, so cute

1 Like

Dogs are amazing but I just can’t cope with all that work. Not worth it for me.

1 Like

Thanks! He’s a snuggly sweetheart :slight_smile: But, he’s jealous of my husband and growls at him when he leans over to kiss me. Needless to say, my husband thinks he’s an a**hole. I think he’s the sweetest little boy ever!

1 Like

It’s good you know that about yourself. There’s too many dogs that are homeless because the were brought back to the shelter because their owner couldn’t take care of them. Not everyone should own a pet.

1 Like

I don’t have any issues brushing teeth. It’s clipping nails that are a pain! We bought a dremel for her, but I shake so much, it’s really tricky. I don’t quick her or anything, but they turn out all uneven. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I haven’t even tried to cut Wolfie’s nails. I’d be afraid of cutting to the quick. But I’m clumsy so that’s why.

I don’t know why my dog is so scared of having her nails cut, unless it’s simply the pain of it. Traditional dog nail clippers squeeze and put pressure on the nail, making it uncomfortable. That’s why we got the dremel. She doesn’t mind it; I am just lousy at it lol.

1 Like

Max is the name of my puppy !! he just had his shots today at the vet…first ride in the car…he wasn’t having us put him in there…haha

1 Like

Awe! He was scared! That’s so cute! He’ll love it in no time. Did he look out the window?

1 Like

most dogs look out the front as you go down the road, nope, max kept looking focusing and following things the car passed…not on the way back from the vet though, he stayed in the bottom floor of the car…he was shaking when we forced him in the car the first time poor little guy…he’s not little though even though he is just eight months old…he weighed in at the vet at 65 lbs.

1 Like

He’s a big boy! Well he doesn’t like the car, but maybe you could start driving him to a park to walk in and he’ll associate the car with something pleasant. What kind of dog is he?

he has blackness around his eyes and then the rest of him is tan and white swirled…he has white inner legs and tan outer legs…and his chest and stomach is white…vet said boxer mix with hound. I agree… the vet said, “oh what a beautiful dog”…sorry no pic capability.

1 Like

He escapes French prisons?

can dogs get braids?

1 Like

Welp. Some dogs are like that- my dog doesn’t like it that much. He just huffs on our faces and growls but we end up doing it anyway. Also a treat saves the day lol

1 Like

He sounds beautiful!

1 Like