My daughter called my dad a d*ck

So I shut off her cell phone

3 Likes

Thats no good… what just happend …!!!

1 Like

He asked her to clean up a mess in the kitchen where she lives rent free and she didn’t want to do it.

3 Likes

Well it’s good you don’t reinforce her negative behavior.

2 Likes

She’s 21. She’s always been strong willed.

1 Like

Is she in college?

Yes. She’s in college. She’s on summer break now. Sh goes back aug 18.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Hopefully everything will work out for her. College is tough. I was a lot more careless when I was that young.

1 Like

I asked her principal in elementary school if he knew where I could get a parenting class. He told me that I didn’t need parenting class. Ha! What does he know. I was raising a hard headed child that would rather be grounded or get into trouble than to lose a battle. I tried everything with that child and she is so disrespectful to call her grandfather a d*ck

1 Like

Some kids today have no respect for their elders. Kids have talked to me in a way that I wouldn’t have dreamed of when I was a kid.

Tell her where the tree is out side and that you need a thin branch taken from it. When she come after retrieving the branch ask her if she know what your gonna use it for…“Enough said” :slight_smile: I know I’m evil but sometime a good whipp-in help get the arrogance outta some kids. Sorry I’ll stop posting here in this topic if I have offended.

Not offended at all. I’d give her a good a** wooping if I could but she’s 21.

My dad can be grouchy and bossy but he’s got a good heart. When I couldn’t care for her bc of my illness my dad took her in

1 Like

no ones too old or too big for a whippin

or free boxing lessons

1 Like

Oh lord if ida talked to my dad growing up the way my daughter talks to ppl it would’ve been my a**

I wasn’t there when she said that to him. She was a very strong willed child and I just didn’t know what to do with her.

1 Like

me too me too. or id be six feet under.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.