My case manager is leaving

It really sux, my really nice and awesome case manager who I was assigned to for years is leaving for another position.
I’m really going to miss her, she was the best!

Now I’m waiting on my new case worker to contact me.

Hopefully she’ll be just as nice.

I’ve had some really nice case workers over the years but I’ve had some doozies also.

3 Likes

Is that a social worker? I was offered one but I refused. I do everything by myself and with the help of my brothers and parents.

1 Like

That sucks I also have a great amazing case manager and I think they change them every 8 months I’m not too sure if they changed the rules I hope they did

1 Like

She’s like a counselor and would take me to my doctors appointments pre pandemic.
Today she just calls me up to see how I’m doing and checks on me.

1 Like

I hope your new one is helpful too. All my case managers have been kind. One treated me like I was 5 and I didn’t care for that. It really angered my husband. She was nice but condescending a bit. Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah thanks @CoCo
The ones I didn’t like were quickly replaced by new ones.

1 Like

That’s good at least.

1 Like

I’m wishing you good luck on getting a good one. I know change can be a stressful time but I hope it goes smoothly for you.

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf
Yes any kind of change big or small stresses me out.

1 Like

Aw that’s nice, did you get to say goodbye?

1 Like

Yes I said goodbye today

1 Like

My case manager is leaving too! I meet my new one next week, I’m a little bit nervous

1 Like

Try not to be nervous @anon2818416
We’ll be ok

2 Likes

I’ve had really good luck with my last few case managers. Fingers crossed!! In the meantime, I really like my new pdoc so at least I’ll be able to maintain that relationship!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.